Boomerang

"Someone shoot me!" Lauren shouted. I couldn't help giggle as she leaned back over the toilet. The boys had gone out this morning to get food that Lauren thought she most absolutely needed. "I think this might be the worst part."

"You still have birth. Although that's the best part of your life," I shrugged. Lauren got up to brush her teeth, turning to the side in the mirror. It had been another three weeks since she announced she was pregnant. "So here's a question. Are you still attending the campus for college?"

Lauren shrugged as she followed me back down to the living room. "I don't think so. I can take the classes online and learn just as much. And I don't mean to sound like a snob but we really don't need to go to college. It's just something I want to do," she explained,

All five of the boys were lugging in grocery bags when we went downstairs. "Do you guys think you have enough food?" I asked. Daniel laughed as he sat down a handful of bags and quickly kissed me.

"Don't ask us. Lauren was the one who gave us the grocery list. Apparently, being pregnant calls for some really weird things. The other day, she made me order ice cream and chicken and she ate them together!" Zach shuddered. Lauren shrugged with a giggle and dug through one of the bags.

After the groceries were put away, the boys sat down with us to enjoy some lunch. "Have you guys been thinking about names?" Jack asked. Looking at him, I would have never guessed he would be gay. He seemed so masculine and into girls but I guess that was just a cover up. But it didn't mean I loved him any less.

"I never thought I would have to think about that. But perhaps I need to start thinking," Zach informed.

"Jen or Logan," Lauren stated. Everyone froze and stared at her. "What? I've had those names since I was like ten!" She laughed. Zach shrugged and agreed with the rest of us that those were the names that would stick.

After lunch was over, Lauren and Zach headed to their appointments and the other boys left, leaving Daniel and I alone. We both sat on the couch, Daniel running a hand through my hair. "So I was thinking, I know we are just in the beginning of our relationship but I wanted to ask you a question," Daniel murmured.

"What's that?" I asked, not looking at his eyes.

"You should move in with me." This time, I snapped my head to meet his eyes. The blue eyes that I fell in love with stood out from the sun shining into the room. "I'm sorry. I didn-"

"Daniel, wait," I whispered. Slowly, I turned my body to climb into his lap. "I would love to live with you. It would make so much more sense. I mean we always stay with each other so what's the point? Move in with me."

"Are you s-sure?" He asked again. I leaned forward and placed my lips against his. Slowly, I swiped my tongue over his lower lip. Placing my hand over his heart, I felt it race. Once I broke away, I smiled.

"Does that answer your question?" I whispered.

"Holy cow, I love you," he breathed as he brushed a strand of hair from my face. Suddenly, his lips crashed back into mine and he swept me underneath his body. Daniel picked me up from the couch and wrapped my legs around his torso. Not breaking away from the kiss, he carried me to the bedroom and gently laid my back against the bed. "I don't want to if you don't want to," he whispered. It was a good thing I had closed my blinds earlier or else he could have seen me blush.

I didn't verbally answer as I brought his body closer to mine. Slowly, my hands roamed in his torso and I tugged at his shirt. After we both removed our shirts, I lightly gasped as I felt the cold touch of his metal rings on the sides on my stomach. "Goodness, you are too beautiful." His hands pulled me closer and I felt his heat above me. In the next few minutes, we were both completely naked. Daniel's warm skin rose goosebumps onto my naturally cool flesh. Slowly, lowering himself to end of the bed but he held his gaze to mine. I tilted my head back as he planted a warm kiss on my lower belly and I jolted at the sensation that I wasn't used to.

Daniel left a trail of kisses as he made his way back and I felt him stop as he hovered over my face. I peeled one eye open and saw the smirk he had on his face. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked, breaking out into my own smile.

"You're nervous," he guessed. He was right. I had never wanted something more but I had also never been so nervous. What if I did something he didn't like? Or what if I did something wrong? "Don't be nervous. I'll take good care of you, Maya," Daniel whispered as he lowered to kiss me again.

***

"Is anyone home?" Lauren shouted as she walked back into the house. I popped my head around the corner and smiled. Zach and Lauren had brought back the rest of the boys.

"How was the doctor?" I asked as I slid the last pan into the oven.

"It was great. Next trip, we are going to see if we can see the gender. I'm ecstatic!" Lauren squealed. She sniffed the air before smiling. "You made my favorite meal!" She pecked my cheek before going to jump onto the couch. I looked at the rest of the boys, who happened to be staring at me.

"Can I help you guys?" I asked, grabbing a glass from the cabinet. Jack cleared his throat to cover a laugh. Corbyn opened his mouth to speak before slapping Daniel's shoulder.

"You know she has other body parts you can bruise? Her neck isn't a snack," Jonah smiled as he took a bite from the apple that appeared in his hands. I quickly felt myself blush and put a hand to my neck. Daniel moved my hair and my hand and busted out into a laugh.

"It really does look like I tried to eat your neck," he shrugged.

After dinner, Lauren had decided we take the rest of the day to lounge around the pool. While Daniel was pulling off his shirt, I heard Lauren gasp and the rest of the boys began to laugh until they couldn't breathe. "What now?" Daniel sighed, turning around. Corbyn pulled himself from the pool and turned Daniel's back to me.

"So he leaves that mark all over your neck and you repay him with these?" Corbyn asked, shocked. "You actually made him bleed on this one!"

"Damn, I forgot about those," Daniel murmured. Jack stood to check out the scratches and I felt myself blush again. "I guess I was as good as I thought I was," Daniel winked. Without warning. Daniel turned around and grabbed Corbyn by the hand. As he tried to throw him back into the pool, Daniel and Jack both went down with him.

Lauren pulled up a chair next to mine and smiled. "I see you had some fun while we were gone today," she winked. I blushed and opened my mouth to say something as she put her hand up to stop me. "Don't worry about it. I was thinking, are you going to be okay with having a baby in the house?" She asked.

I cocked an eyebrow and put my chin in my hand. "I'm fine with it. I'm assuming Zach is going to move in with you?"

"We thought it would be better. He offered to let me move in with him, but then he discovered they were thinking about selling the house and moving to some apartments in a little town over."

"No, that's great. I actually wanted to tell you that Daniel is going to move in too," I smiled. Lauren looked shocked. "Wait a second," I said, looking at the group of boys playing chicken in the pool.

"Did you just have a brilliant idea? I can see the look on your face when you get that idea. Tell me!" Lauren said, wiggling her eyebrows. I smiled and scooted closer to her, linking my arms with her like we were back in middle school.

"The boys are always over here and Daniel and Zach are going to move in. The thought just popped into my head but we should invite all of the boys to move in with us. That would be kind of fun. And you would have all the help you need. What do you think?" I explained. Lauren thought about the proposition before agreeing and smiling.

"Hey boys!" Lauren shouted. Everyone brought their attention to us and looked a little bit confused. "How would all of you like to just move in here?"