Prologue

I was on top of an abandoned building. Just staring at the ground 21 meters away from  me and the road. I found myself there after my stepfather beat me till I almost fainted. He was just filthy and took advantage of me after my mom passed away from cancer. The only person that I truly loved and trusted was gone. It happend 2 years ago when I was 15. After that I got diagnosed with depression and my stepfather didn't make it any easier for me. After my mom's death he started to hit and beat me after a month or so he would even start to sexually abuse me. My depression got even worse by that time. Now after two years nothing changed, he was the same and so was I, still suffering from depression.

There I was then standing upright and ready to jump. Was this the right thing to do? I really didnt know. My eyes stung and a drop of my tear rolled down my cheek. I took a deep breath almost chocking on my tears that I tried to let fall as silently as possible fearing that someone might hear me. I tried to calm down and stopped crying probably looking like a mess. I just wanted to get this over with now and here. So I jumped. But before my feet could hit the air two arms came around my waist and I got pulled back.

———————————————-