13| Like?

Hyunjin's POV

Me and Diana were now walking to the cafe after we said our goodbyes to mom. When we entered the cafe we didn't even need to search for my friends because we could hear them from the entrance.

Chan was playfully hitting Felix as Felix tried to hit him back, Mai was laughing so hard, tears were rolling out of her eyes. The sight made me laugh and I could hear Diana chuckling. I felt happy seeing that Mai was smiling after feeling down for so long, it woke up some happiness inside of me as if I accomplished something big. It was just, she had been living with me for a while but I hardly saw her smile and just seeing her smile now made me smile.

We were now walking to the table and I sat myself next to Mai and Diana next to Chan.

"It feels like we have been missing out on something." Diana said after she seated herself next to Chan smiling at the same time.

"Felix tried to call me stupid and called me a kangaroo because I 'ran away from Australia so fast' and he did as if I couldn't hear him. I was about to beat his ass. Now Mai thinks weird of me." He said to everyone and at that Mai just started laughing harder slapping her hand on the table. I turned to her, smiling at how she looked. She looked cute when she laughed, it just made me want to smile too.

"Would you two want something to drink?" There was a waiter asking me and Diana if we wanted to drink something. All of a sudden it went really quiet. When I looked at Mai she was holding her laugh by pinching her nose. I looked back at the waiter and told her I didn't want anything to drink and so did Diana. When the waiter left Mai shot in a laughter and now instead of slapping the table she slapped my arm a few times. When she noticed what she did she just stared at me with wide eyes that she stopped immediately and started blushing.

"Omg, I'm so sorry." Mai said looking down trying to hold her laugh again. Chan and Felix were the ones laughing now. "Stop it it's not funny!" Even though it was meant seriously, she couldn't hold her laugh and went along with the guys.

"You do hit hard for a girl." I said to her as she calmed down slowly.

"Heyy, girls aren't weak. We are just strong in our own way. At least we do use our brains." She said holding her chin up looking satisfied at what she did.

"If that makes you happy then that'll be the truth." I said laughing at how she quirked one of her eyebrows up.

I felt a hard kick on my leg. "HOLY SHIT." I yelled and saw a satisfied Diana looking at me, flipping her hair. "Was that necessary?" I asked bringing my leg up and holding the place where she stomped me and lightly rubbing it.

"It sure was. Maybe that will bring you back to your senses, talking to a lady like that." She said looking sideways with her chin still up. "Now back to reality, what's the reason you called me here?"

"Oh yeah that. So we have a problem. This dumb kangaroo, Chan, came at the wrong timing and has no place to sleep so I thought about letting him stay at your house, but Woojin would probably not be happy with that so let's not do that. So my second thought was letting Mai stay over at your house, of course if she wants that, and if that will work for you. And then Chan can stay over at my place for the time being and after I can take Mai back to my place." I said to Diana as she listened carefully. Woojin was her boyfriend and they have been together for almost 4 years now. They live together in a small apartment not so far from my own.