26| Dance

"Hyunjin. I'm not the only one. I'm not the only girl that got- that Jason... He did the things he did to me to a lot of other girls." She said tears filling her eyes again. "He has caused deaths Hyunjin. Deaths. And now he is free on the run doing who knows what."

Tears left her eyes and mine just widened at what she said. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? Mai you should have told me before this is a serious subject, what happened to telling us everything. How long did you know this?"

"A month. The police called a month after we went to report him telling me he was guilty and caused a lot of other crimes but when they wanted to arrest him he ran away and now they can't find him." She said.

"Mai that was so long ago why are you telling me this only now? Look at you. Not to be rude but you don't look that healthy. You got skinnier in a bad way, you rarely eat and the bags under your eyes tell me that sleep isn't what you have been getting." I looked her straight in the eyes. "Why only now, a month later?"

"It's my problem and I don't want to burden you guys with it. I should fix it not any one else." She said looking down.

I couldn't stand the sight of her being so sad. She was breakable. It looked that as if I would touch her, she would break. But yet I pulled her onto my chest and hugged her and right there she broke down. First only tears and then she was crying out loud. And I just let her.

I pulled her down to the ground with me, looking at that se was having trouble standing at the moment, so we were on our knees and she just cried in my chest as I was just trying to calm her down with encouraging words and I would rub her back.

"No matter what, you tell me everything even if it is something small or stupid, tell me. If something bothers you, tell me. If you are sad, tell me. If you are mad, tell me. If you are happy, tell me. Don't hold anything back." I said as she just cried further in my chest.

When she calmed down she looked up, seeing her red puffy eyes made me look at her with sympathy and even now she looked gorgeous. Her eyes glistening while she stared me in the face. I could see every small detail on her face. The small beauty mark on her cheek, her lips that were a little cracked. I just stared back like there was nothing more important then her.

"What?" Mai said while she sniffed.

"Nothing." I cleared my throat and looked away. "Let's go to the living room. I'll make you some hot chocolate milk, how does that sound?"

"I'd love that." She said as both of us stood up and walked to the living room.

I went to the kitchen and made both us a cup of hot cocoa but when I walked back to the living room Mai was already asleep on the couch with her head resting on the seat rest. Just like she said. She hated crying, it gave her headaches and made her sleepy.

I slowly walked to her and putted the cups on the table. I went to her and I lowered myself so I was at the same hight as her, just admiring her face.

I lightly touched her shoulder and shook her a bit. "Mai if you want to sleep you should go to my bed. You won't sleep that good here."

But no reaction out of her only a small puff but no more. "Mai. Mai, come on. Wake up."

But still nothing. I couldn't just leave her there, she was laying in such a position it could hurt her neck the next day. so I picked her up and brought her to my room. she was still wearing her clothes, but I couldn't really dress her so I just layed her in bed with her daily clothes on.