14| Caught

Hyunjin's POV

"You like her, don't you?"

we were now walking out of the cafe stopping in front of it. I made a face at her and shook my head. "Who? Mai? No I don't, where did that come from?"

"just look at how you were looking at her. You were literally staring at her with heart eyes. As if you haven't seen anything prettier then her."

"No, I wasn't. I was looking at her and Felix for my own reason and not because I like her. And even if I did, she would never feel something for me. She probably hates me, I'm like 90% sure she hates me."

"So you admit you kinda feel something for her?"

"I never said that, stop questioning me." I said quickly.

"Why? Am I making you nervous? At least tell me what you think of her, do you think she is pretty?" She said, quirking an eyebrow up and pointing at me.

"Diana how in the world do you expect me to answer all of this? It's making me uncomfortable you know."

"Come on just tell me. I know you think she is pretty, because she is."

"Okey, yes I find her pretty. Happy?" I was feeling really onnoyed right now. Why did she desperatly wanted to know this? But thinking someone is pretty isn't the same as being attracted to them in a romantic way, right?

"I knew it, and yes I am very happy now. Who knows maybe things will happen in the future. But keep an eye out for kangaroo, he has his eyes in Mai. I can tell." She said.

"Who? Chan? He just met her what are you talking about?" I said in confusion.

"He just- I don't know just the way he looked at her, the same way you look at her." She said.

"I told you I didn't like her."

"Stop bulshitting, anyways, does she sleep at your place?" she asked now with a curious expression.

"Yeah. Why?" I said, but I regret that I admitted it. Her face just lit up and she started wiggeling her eyebrows. "I sleep on the couch. She sleeps in my bed. nothing more."

"Boring."

"What do you expect to happened? we are not even close friends, it's all because of Felix, he dragged me into this otherwhise I wouldn't even look at her. He is closer to her."

"whatever." she said as we were walking to the parking lot of the hospital.

The thought of having feelings for Mai would be weird. Okey, I have to admit that she is pretty, but a crush? No.

We walked to our group of friends who were waiting for us. I could see Mai slapping Felix saying something. "Stop, it it's not true. That is just weird."

When they noticed us they were silent and waited for us to arrive but I noticed that Chan wasn't with them so I asked them where he was.

"He went to the market to get some snacks. He'll be back in no time. Diana with who are you going in the car? Me and Chan or Hyunjin and Mai. you can choose." Felix said.

"I'll go with you Felix, you guys are cooler then Hyunjin."She flipped her hair in my face and turned to me winking. "Thank me later." She said the last thing in a whisper and I just rolled my eyes at her knowing what she was trying to say.

She was that kind of sister, just like my mom she desperately wanted me to have a girlfriend. Every time when a girl would only look at me she would tell me all about how I should approach her, but I never wanted it. I was never really interested in dating. If I had a girlfriend it would most likely be because they were the ones having feelings for me. Diana would always tell me to accept their offers but never did I catch real feelings for them. Diana would always give me lecture on 'how to treat a girl in a proper way' when I broke up with one. I never knew why they wanted me to date so badly, nor did I ever question it. I just always went with the thought, when it is the right time. Cause if it's not the right time, it wouldn't work out.