THANK YOU

Hello everyone!

I would like to thank everyone that supported my story but sadly it had to come to an end.

This story definitely grew on me and it was so much fun writing it that I find it hard to end it! I read the last chapter maybe a thousand times before uploading it just to make sure it would be perfect and I truly hope that you guys enjoyed it.

Just wanted to remind every person here that if you are struggling with anything even it is something small or big, talk about it. I know that saying it may sound easier then actually doing it but sometimes you have to try and built up all the courage you have and open up about some stuff because keeping it inside of you can cause many problems, it can make you mentally unstable and I wouldn't want anyone to feel bad Or depressed in any kind of way.

I just wanted to remind you guys that communication is superior. It doesn't always have to come from the person with a problem, if you see someone struggling don't hesitate on helping them. They might not show it directly but they for sure appreciate it!

Anyways back to the story: there will still be needed some editing in the story here and there and I might add stuff, leave stuff out, change dates or even just change the sentences that might sound a little odd but in general the story line will stay the same.

I will definitely wright another story. I kinda know about who it will go but I'll have to work on it before actually dropping it, which can cost some time.

Thanking all of you again for supporting this story and giving me motivation to upload chapters right on time (or as I'd like to say Just In Time. Sorry sorry I saw the opportunity and took it)

Have a good day and stay healthy everyone💖💞💖💞💖💗💗💗💗💗

If you have any questions don't hesitate on asking them.

BYEBYE!!!