Meet Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Adrien Agreste, Alya, Nino, Sabrina, and Chloe

I don't own the song, the pictures, or Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. I only own the plot of the story
————————————————
Greeting:

(Marinette): In the daytime, I'm Marinette. Just a normal girl, with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet. Well, two things, actually, because I have secrets.

Another day, I'm back at school. I think about him, he's so cool. He looks at me, I look away. But does he see me anyway?

Oh, oh, oh

He's got me spinning around.

Oh, oh, oh

My feet are off the ground.

Oh, oh, oh

And when the sun goes down, that's when I become.....

MIRACULOUS!! Simply the best!! Up to the test when things go wrong!!

MIRACULOUS!! The luckiest!! The power of love always so strong!!!

(Adrien): I am a cat, just chilling out. But in the night, she's all I think about. I feel so strong when she's around. She picks me up when I am down.

(Marinette): Oh, oh, oh

(Adrien): Oh no, you'll never know.

(Marinette): Oh, oh, oh

(Adrien): My love can only grow.

(Marinette): Oh, oh, oh

(Adrien): And when I see her smile, that's when she becomes.....

(Marinette): Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test when things go wrong!

(Adrien): Miraculous, Oh, Oh

(Marinette): Miraculous! The luckiest! The power of love always so strong!

MIRACULOUS!!!

(Adrien): Oh!!!!!

(Marinette): Simply the best!! Up to the test when things go wrong!!

MIRACULOUS!!!

(Adrien): Miraculous!! Oh, oh!!

(Marinette): The luckiest!! The power of love always so strong!!

MIRACULOUS!!!

(Adrien): Miraculous!! You are the best!! Oh, Oh!!

(Marinette): Simply the best!! Up to the test when things go wrong!!

MIRACULOUS!!

(Both): The luckiest!! The power of love always so strong!!

(Marinette): MIRACULOUS!!
_________________________________
Meet Marinette Dupain-Cheng

"MARINETTE!!" Marinette screamed as she shot out of her bed, frightened. She fell to the floor, then quickly sat up when she realized her parents called her. Her eyes widened. "GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!"

Her breathing quickened as she rushed around her bedroom, looking for clothes to change into. "Calm down, Marinette. Take your time," Tikki said. Tikki is a kwami that lives in the Ladybug Miraculous, which are the earrings Marinette wears. Tikki gives Marinette her Ladybug powers. But she is also Marinette's friend. And she loves cookies and sweets.

"I can't calm down, Tikki! They'll kill me if I'm not down there in time! Quite literally..." Marinette said nervously, muttering the last part. She ran into her bathroom and changed into her dark grey blazer, tank top with flowers on the top right, pink jeans, white socks, and peach/tan flats.