Plagg's Explanation and Adrien's Concern

Ayyeeeeee everyone!

Just wanted to say I made a few minor changes to the previous chapters, nothing that alters the story.

And I also made major changes to the description. ON WITH THE STORY!!
—————————————————
Previously:

He walked over to his bed and sat on it, bracing himself for the long talk with Plagg he knew was coming his way.
—————————————————
Third Person's POV

"Okay, Plagg. What was with your sudden freak out at school?"

Adrien's question was the first to break the uncomfortable silence in his room. Plagg had been thinking over what to say without revealing the truth about Mari.

When Plagg heard Adrien's question, he stopped pacing and flew up in Adrien's face.

"I have a very good reason for that. But I can't say much about it. So don't ask too many questions, kid. Got it?" Plagg demanded.

Adrien nodded and watched Plagg sigh and continue pacing. Adrien grew concerned for his kwami. What could have happened to make Plagg this worried?

He heard Plagg sigh again and paid rapt attention as Plagg flew and landed on Adrien's bedside table. Plagg looked towards Adrien with worry shining in his eyes.

"Ladybug will be out of commission for a while. She has something to deal with and won't be seen in Paris for a while," Plagg states.

Adrien opened his mouth to speak-

"Ah ah ah, let me finish," Plagg demanded and waited for Adrien to close his mouth. Adrien's mouth snapped shut and he blinked owlishly at Plagg.

"Thank you. Now, Ladybug has-"

Plagg all of a sudden hid behind Adrien's monitor as footsteps approached Adrien's room. The door opened and Nathalie appeared around the corner.

"Your father has requested to see you," Nathalie told Adrien in her usual monotone voice.

Adrien sighed sadly, sat on his bed for a few more seconds, then stood up to leave. Nathalie's composure faltered a little as she took in Adrien's sad and worried features. She grasped Adrien's shoulder gently, prompting him to turn around.

"Is everything alright, Adrien?" Nathalie asked.

Adrien looked at Nathalie in confusion, then smiled reassuringly. He knew that Nathalie thought of him as a son, so he knew she gets worried about him from time to time.

"I'm fine, Nathalie," Adrien reassures.

Nathalie nodded in acceptance, then plastered on her monotone expression and walked Adrien to his father's office(?).

Nathalie walked a little ahead and opened the door for Adrien. Gabriel Agreste was standing at his podium on his tablet. When he heard the arrival of his son, he did not even bother to look up as he spoke of why he summoned his son.

"Your schedule for this week has been altered to fit the photoshoots I assigned you at six in the morning. And your fencing lessons have been increased another hour with D'Argencourt. Now, go finish your homework," Gabriel dismissed the two, then returned to work on his designs once they left his office(?).

(A/N: I'm still unsure if Gabriel's room with the mural of Emilie is his office or his bedroom. Idk. ON WITH THE STORY)

Adrien walked back to his room, irritated that his father stacked more into his already packed schedule. Nathalie was worried about Adrien's rest. She wondered if he was ever going to be able to sleep more than a few hours. Adrien senses her worrying and turned to look at her.

"I'm going to be fine, Nathalie. I'll work through it," Adrien said smiling.

Nathalie did not reply as she leads Adrien back to his room. She watched him enter, then walked away as Adrien closed the door after him.

When Plagg finally heard the door open and close with his holder's arrival, he sighed in relief and continued his pacing from earlier.

Plagg was worried about Mari and wondered if she would ever get through this.

Adrien walked over to his hidden stash of Camembert and got a full container for Plagg. The sight of his favorite and most beloved cheese just made Plagg nauseous.

"Not hungry," Plagg mumbled.

Adrien froze and stared at his outstretched hand in worry. Since when does Plagg reject his so-called love?

(A/N: there's too much worrying in this chapter. Oof)

Adrien just put the Camembert back and walked to his bed. This time he just plopped down on his bed and rested his hands behind his head.

His thoughts wandered on what had happened that day. From Marinette making her speech to Chloe, to Mari running out of the class, to Plagg's sudden disappearance, and more.

Jeez, my life is more complicated than I thought, Adrien thought.

Adrien decided to get his homework over and done with. He got off his bed, stretching with a groan. He tried to ignore Plagg's constant pacing as he worked on his physics homework. Though it was baby's work to him. Finishing all of his homework, the next thing Adrien wanted to do was rest. He was so tired with all of the Akuma attacks and photoshoots that he got barely any sleep.

Crawling back into bed, Adrien covered himself with his blankets and closed his eyes, the last sight being Plagg and his worried eyes directed in a random direction out his window.
—————————————————
Plagg stared out at the outskirts of Paris in worry and concern. He just hoped Mari would be okay, and that Tikki would not blame herself too much.

Plagg heard snoring and rolled his eyes. He knew how tired Adrien was so he was not going to complain. Plagg felt his stomach rumble but he could not bring himself to eat anything. Mari's his number one priority and he would be damned if he got sidetracked on that matter.

Plagg decided to go back to the fortress and check if Mari was awake. He was a little nervous that his holder would wake up to him gone, but the flight was only around twenty minutes and he was only going to stay at the fortress for two hours. He did not want Tikki to handle everything.

Plagg phased out of the window and zoomed towards the outskirts of Paris. His thoughts ran wild as he thought of all of the emotions he got from Mari earlier.

Fear.

Panic.

Anger.

Sadness.

Pain.

He hated all of those emotions in Mari. He just wanted his princess to be happy.

Reaching the outskirts, he transformed back into a human and continued his trip on foot, thinking and hoping a walk would help him get his thoughts in order. His pacing at the Agreste Mansion had not helped so he doubted the walk would. But he could only hope.

I hope Mari's awake by now. Let's hope she doesn't have too many injuries, Plagg thought nervously and sadly.
—————————————————
TBC...