Needing A Little Help From Friends

Previously:

Alya, of course, has seen the telekinetic activity and had immediately known it was Mari. She always thought her friend was special. She made her decision.

"I'll always help my BFF," Alya declared.
—————————————————
Third Person's POV

Alya, Plagg, and Tikki sprint down the streets of Paris, trying to get to the fortress as fast as possible (of course, Alya did not know of it).

Marinette's telekinetic tornado has grown stronger as she continued to panic. Her thoughts have been shifting from her parents, to Chloé, to past memories of her life.

Plagg, Tikki, and Alya had all reached the outskirts of Paris just as Mari's telekinesis started picking up heavier objects. Trash, leaves, branches, trash bin lids, etc. were all swirling around the four now. Tikki spotted the passcode tree and quickly inserted the passcode. The hatch opened, startling Alya, and the three ran in.

Once they reached the bottom of the spiral stairs, Tikki handed Mari over to Plagg and ran over to the door. She scanned her hand and her left eye. When the voice recognition started speaking, Tikki interrupted it in a panic.

"Cookies!" Tikki shouted.

The door opened and the three ran in, Alya jumping as the door slammed closed. They ran to the couch (A/N: btw, the entrance door is in the living room). Plagg placed Mari gently on it, but Mari jumped up and ran to a corner of the living room. She pressed herself against it and slowly slid down the wall.

Mari placed her hands on her head and scrunched her hair into her fists, rocking back and forth.

"Make it stop... Please... Just make it stop," Mari whimpered with a sob.

Alya walked over to Mari and knelt before her, gently placing her hand on Mari's shoulder. She dodged a flying plate that was in Mari's tornado.

Most of the objects had stayed outside of the fortress, but some had entered with the four, while also picking some up from the fortress itself.

"Girl, it's okay. You're okay, Mari. No one is here to hurt you. You're away from them. Everything's going to be okay," Alya reassured Mari as calmly and gently as possible.

This did not seem to be helping any though. Marinette's telekinetic tornado grew larger as lamps and a small Box TV were added to the mix.

Alya turned to the worried Tikki and Plagg, who were trying their best to dodge the flying objects while thinking of something to help their daughter.

"Nothing's working!" Alya yelled over the commotion.

Tikki turned to Alya. Alya was taken back at the amount of sheer worry the ladybug-esk person had in her eyes. Plagg looked between Alya, Tikki, and Mari.

"Should I get Adrien?" Plagg asked Tikki.

"Adrien might be able to calm her down," Tikki spoke up, "but he also might make her nervous. It's a fifty-fifty chance that we're going to have to take."

Plagg nodded and ran to the door. When he opened it, he yelped and ducked underneath the objects that started flying in. He quickly walked out and closed the door, racing up the spiral stairs. The hatch opened and he flew out.

Plagg flew as fast as he could towards Paris, hoping to find Adrien before it was too late.
—————————————————
With Adrien

As soon as he had gotten home, Adrien had gone to his bedroom and opened his bag to see if Plagg was in there.

He was not.