The First Sight Of Our Beautiful Daughter

A/N: This chapter contains minor physical abuse. I will put a trigger warning when it shows. SurabhiIsAHufflepuff   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
—————————————————
*Flashback to before Marinette gets the miraculous*

Plagg and Tikki, along with all the other miraculous kwamis, were brought to Paris to protect the remaining kwamis after the loss of the moth and peacock miraculouses.

They had been there for a significant amount of years before Wayzz told Master Fu that he could sense the butterfly miraculous. Fu could not transform due to his age, so he had decided he needed new holders of the black cat miraculous and the ladybug miraculous.

Queue Tikki and Plagg.

Tikki and Plagg were flying out and about the day before their master was going to search for new holders. They were wondering the city of Paris, looking to see what part of Paris their master should search in first.

Then Plagg caught a glimpse of blue hair.

Plagg came to an abrupt stop and stared with disbelief and hope at the little, thirteen-year-old girl running to a bakery.

Tikki had noticed Plagg stopped and flew over to him to ask why.

"Plagg, why'd you stop-...?"

Tikki looked into Plagg's eyes and saw several emotions run through them. She gasped. She had never seen those emotions in her husband before, only when looking at their...

Daughter.

Tikki looked in the direction Plagg was and teared up. She had now spotted the blue-haired girl who was running like her life depended on it. (they don't know it does yet)

"Plagg, that's-"

"Yes, Cookie. I know."

Tikki sobbed and clung to Plagg, who in turn wrapped his arms around his wife and carried her kwami body back to Master Fu.

"Master!"

Fu startled and looked over to the door the two kwamis had phased through. He grew concerned when he saw Tikki was bawling her eyes out.

"What has happened, Plagg?" Master Fu asked worriedly.

Wayzz flew over to Tikki and Plagg, worry for the ladybug kwami shining in his eyes.

"We found her. She's still here," Plagg breathed out in disbelief and relief.

"You have found your daughter?" Fu asked, delight lighting up his face.

"Yes," Tikki sobbed out happily, "We found her, Plagg. She's still here."

"Shhhhh, Tikki. Yes, we found her," Plagg comforted his wife, his tears finally dripping down his face.

Plagg landed on the matt on the floor, and the two married kwamis finally let out their tears at having seen their daughter again. They cried happy tears, tears of regret, and relief.

"Master Fu," Tikki addressed after she finished sobbing, "You have to give my miraculous to her. Please."

"I will make sure of it, Tikki. I promise," Master Fu promised with a smile.

Tikki curled up in Plagg's embrace. She wiped her face of her tears, then looked up at her husband and did the same for him. Tikki got up from Plagg's lap and flashed to her human form. She walked over to Fu and hugged him.