Alya!!

A/N: I-I'm dumb -_- I'm just dumb. You'll understand why later in the chapter. Also, SORRY THIS UPDATE IS SO LATE!!! >3<
————————————————
Previously:

Nino and I fist bumped and turned back to Miss Bustier. I will protect my princess from anything and everything.
————————————————
Adrien's POV

The bell for lunch rang throughout the classroom. I watched as everyone grabbed their things and ran out to do their own thing.

I wasn't rushing. I mean, I have nowhere to go. I packed up my things. I noticed my bluebell'd princess stayed behind to help Miss Bustier clean up.

I smiled. She was always so helpful. I set my things on the desk and walked up to Marinette. I decided I'd help, as well. "Marinette, you don't have to stay and help. Go along your way, and go eat," I heard Miss Bustier say.

I felt my heart flutter as I saw Marinette smile. She shook her head and looked at Miss Bustier. "It's ok, Miss. I don't mind," Marinette said in her sweet beautiful voice.

I watched as Miss Bustier smiled, then she looked up and noticed me. (A/N: NOTICE ME SENPAIIIIIII!!!......Too much?.....ok :3 )  "Oh! Adrien, I didn't see you there," she exclaimed.

Marinette turned around and saw me. I watched as a pink blush spread across her cheeks. I smiled and waved. She waved back, her eyes wide and her blush darkening. "I stayed to help, Miss Bustier," I said, turning to said person.

Miss Bustier's smile widened. "I'm so grateful of your two's help, but honestly, go enjoy your lunch. Enjoy your day," She shoo'ed us off.

When Miss Bustier said to "enjoy our day", I realized Marinette's smile wavered, but she acted as nothing happened. I'll talk to her about it.

I went and grabbed mine and Marinette's things. I walked over to her and handed Marinette her things.

Marinette's POV

I almost lost my (*coughs*fake*coughs*) smile when I heard Miss Bustier say "enjoy your day", but I managed to catch it before anyone noticed.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and my blush returned when I saw Adrien grabbed my things and brought them to me. "I-I you thank, A-Adrien. I mean-!.....I'm so lame.." I sighed and slumped as I couldn't form a sentence just to talk to my crush.

I heard a chuckle and grimaced. He probably thinks I'm lame, as well. "Mari, you're not lame. It's actually quite adorable, M'La-...I mean M-Marinette!" My eyes widened, and my blush darkened at what Adrien said.

Did he just call me.....M'Lady? My eyes widened to the size of saucers. Only Cat Noir has ever called me that. I-Is Adrien Cat Noir? No, no, no. That's ridiculous! They're two different people. But, the only person who calls me M'Lady is Cat Noir.

I flinched when I saw a hand waving in front of my face. "-arinette, Marinette!" I heard Adrien calling me. I looked up into his emerald green eyes and saw concern. "Are you ok, Mari?" Adrien asked me, worry tinting his voice.

I internally flinched at that question. Oh, how tired I am of hearing it and lying. "I-I'm fine, Adrien," I stuttered, smiling sheepishly. I blushed as I heard Adrien chuckle and saw him smirk.

"Wow, princess. You actually got a sentence out." I looked down at my shoes and felt my face heat up. God, do I love that boy.

Third Person's POV

Adrien saw his words affect Marinette, and he smiled. He used his index finger and thumb to lift her head up. He watched as the blush seemingly darkened on her cheeks, spreading to her ears and her nose, marking the places in a pinkish color.