Chapter 3

"No, not at all" The boy said, "come inside"
We walked inside the house to see four really cute guy sitting on the couch.
"I'm Daniel by the was" the boy said. " that is Jack, Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn."
"Nice to meet you" I said. " I am Sophie! That is Ava, Parker, And Hayley."
As soon as I said that, Zach looked immediately towards Ava. Daniel walked us into the backyard and we saw the ball, it was in the middle of the pool!
"Oh crap" Parker said.
We all walk to the sides of the pool and started pushing the water towards Ava.
*AVAS(your) POV*
The girls and Daniel started pushing the water towards me. I was reaching for the ball, until I fell in. I quickly got out of the water. Daniel quickly grabbed me a towel and we walked inside.
"Thanks Daniel" i said shivering
"No problem" he replied.
Daniel asked us to stay over for a little bit so we can get to know him.We talked for about 15 minutes and then us girls left. We all ended up getting Daniels number!
"Guys, I have a confession" Parker said
"What is it?" I said
"I like Daniel.... I think! He's just so nice
and cute and hot, did I mention hot!?" Parker said excitedly
"Oooouuuu" added everyone
We had dinner had went to bed.
I woke up the next morning to my phone dinging. It was Daniel. He texted me, the conversation went like this.... (your texts are on the right, his are on the left)

Hey
                                                                                         Hey
Good morning, I wanted
To know if you and the
Girls wanted to hang.?

Oh, sure! Let me get ready!
What are we going to do?
I don't know, you guys can
Just come over and we can
Think of something!
Okay! Sound perfect!

*END OF CONVERSATION*

You told the girls and you all got ready. This is what you wore..

AVAS-

PARKERS-

PARKERS-

HAYLEYS-

HAYLEYS-

SOPHIES-

SOPHIES-

You guys walked to the boys house and knocked on the door

You guys walked to the boys house and knocked on the door. Jonah answered the door and invited us in.
"Damn, you look good" jack said as he was looking in to a mirror fixing his hair.
We started laughing and he turned around.
"You did not hear that" he said
The boys introduced themselves and we introduced ourselves. Daniel came running down the stairs.
"Hey guys!!" Said Daniel
"Hey" we all replied
"I thought maybe we can just walk around the outlet, maybe get something to eat" Daniel said.
"Ooh! Yes! That sound like fun" I joyfully said!
"We can take our car, it has 7 seats, so someone will have to pair up" Jonah said.
"Is girls can squeeze in the back" Hayley added.
We got in the car and drove for about 30 minuets. During that 30 minutes, we exchanged phone numbers with the guys. We pulled up to The Outlet and got out of the car. We walked around a little bit and talked about stuff so we could get to know each other. We saw a 7 people group of girls start running towards us. The boys quickly grabbed our hands and pulled us in to a family bathroom.
"What was that?" Parker said out of breath.
"Fans" Jack said while rolling his eyes.
"Fans?" Hayley said.
"Yeah, we are in a band called Why Dont We. You didn't know?" Zach said.
"no, we didn't know?!!!" Sophie shouted.
I quickly grabbed my phone and searched up "Why Dont We".
"Omg!" I said
"What?" Parker said questionably
"There not lying! The are famous! They have 3M fans on instagram" I said shocked.
"Holy crap! That's a lot" Sophie said.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Parker added.
"I thought you guys knew..!"  Daniel said In a surprised tone.
We all just laughed and stayed in the bathroom. We stayed in there Cramped together. Me and Zach were back to back and I was face to face with Hayley. About 15 of being in there, we decided to walk out. There were no more fans.
"Who's the other boy in the pictures?" I said.
"Oh, that's Corbyn, he's in Paris with his girlfriend for the next 2 weeks, then he goes to be with his parents for 2 months. Then he will be home" Zach said
"Oh okay.." I added.
We walked around a bit more and decided to get lunch. I sat next to Zach and I couldn't stop starring into those dreaming brown eyes. He was so attractive.
*ZACHS POV*
We sat down to eat lunch and I noticed that Ava was starring at me. I looked towards her and she quickly turned away embarrassed. She was so pretty. As she wasn't looking, I looked at her boobs until I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see...