12

//DIRTY//
I walked downstairs to see my parents, my siblings, Ava, jack, Hayley, parker, Daniel, sophie, tyler, Eben, and Jonah all standing there with a cake singing happy birthday!
Everyone: happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Zach, happy birthday to you!
Zach: AWWW! Thank you guys so much!!!
My parents don't know yet that I'm dating Ava...... she started walking up to me. She gave me a hug and tried to kiss me but I just pulled her in for another hug.
Zach: no kisses right now....
Ava: oh okay... why?
Zach: I'll tell you later.
I pulled away from Ava and I walked up to everyone else. I hugged my parents and my friends. We talked and partied for about 5-6 hours. It was now around 6:00 and everyone was leaving besides my mom and dad. Me and Ava went to her house... alone. We made salads and we had red wine.
Ava: bubba....
Zach: yes baby!?
Ava: so why couldn't I kiss you earlier?
Zach: lets just not worry about it... how was your day
Ava: bubba stop trying to change the subject, tell me.
Zach: fine, my parents don't really know I'm dating you yet.....
Ava: WHAT! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL THEM!! ITS BEEN LIKE 5 MONTHS ZACH!!
Zach: I know baby and I'm sorry.
Ava: I'm not mad I think oh should just tell them...
Zach: I'll think about it.
I picked Ava up baby style and carried her upstairs. I threw her on the bed and crawled over her.
*AVAS POV*
Zach threw me on the bed and he crawled on top of me. He smiled and kissed my neck. He took off his shirt and he took off mine. He kissed my stomach and he undid my button to my shorts with his mouth. He began to pull down my shorts it's his teeth. He pulled off his pants and took my pants off.
He put his hands on my inner thigh and began to spread my legs. He spread my legs and became to inch his face closer when his mom walked in.
Myta: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!
Zach: mom!!
Zach quickly closed my legs and he stood up putting on his pants. I put a blanket over me and just stood laid there on the bed.
Myta: I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!
Zach: what?
Myta: YOUR GOING TO SLEEP WITH THE FIRST GIRL YOU LAID EYES ON!
Zach: Mom it's not like that!
Zach's mom(myta) looked towards me.
Myta: and you.. YOU SLUT!
Zach: MOM DONT CALL HER THAT!
Myta: YOU ARE BOTH DISGUSTING
Zach: mom, let me explain!
Myta: EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT YOUR A MANHOE
Zach: mom... I hate that I had to tell you this way but...
Myta: BUT WHAT!
Zach: she's my girlfriend.... We've been dating for 5 months......
Myta: AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! NOW I FEEL MEAN AND ANNOYING
Zach: well I mean yah, you kind of called my girlfriend a slut.....
Myta looked towards me.
Myta: honey I am so sorry, I just got protective of my baby.
Ava: it's okay... I understand.
Myta: okay son, I love you, continue on what you were doing, USE PROTECTION!
Zach: MOM!!!!
Myta: sorry.
Myta walked out of the door and cracked the door open. Zach took off his pants and crawled on top of me. He kissed my neck down to my stomach.
Zach: know where we're we?
*ZACHS POV*
I smiled and spread Avas legs open until I heard a noise coming from the door. MY MOM WAS STANDING THERE WATCHING!
Zach: WTH MOM!
Myta: sorry I'll leave
Zach: damn right you will!
Myta: excuse me! Don't you dare ta...
I cut her off by closing the door on her face.
Zach: FINALLY! ALONE!
I crawled back on top of Ava. She smiled and kissed me. I inched lower down her stomach once again until.....