Chapter 8

I turned me head to see...
*HAYLEYS POV*
I woke up in jacks bed but he wasn't there...? I walked downstairs to see him cooking breakfast. I walked up next to him and he turned to me and kissed me.
Jack: good morning babe! Daniel and Parker asked if we wanted to go to the Santa Monica Pier, do you want to go?
Hayley: sure, I'd love to, will it just be me you Parker and Daniel?
Jack: yeah.
Hayley: ok!
We eat breakfast and we heard a big splash outside in the pool. We look to see Jonah and Sophie in the pool. We laughed and got dressed.
*PARKERS POV*
Me and Daniel got dressed and went downstairs. Hayley and Jack walked upstairs and we go out to the Santa Monica pier. We arrive and start walking around. We decided to go on the Ferris wheel. The ferris wheel held 4 people per cart. Hayley, Jack, Daniel, and I shared a cart. It went around about 2 times before Jack and Hayley had locked lips making it awkward for me and Daniel. next thing you know. Me and Daniel were both leaning in. We got so close but then the Ferris wheel stopped at the very top and slammed me back. We both laughed and were leaning in again. The Ferris wheel stopped again and this time it sent Daniel flying back. He laughed and I couldn't take it....
Parker: omg, you know what, just kiss me..
I grabbed Daniels neck and pulled him close to me. My lips met his and we started to make out. I felt so happy! When the Ferris wheel ride ended, me and Daniel got off the ride with our fingers intertwined. We split from Hayley and Jack and played a few games. We sat down for a quick food break.
Daniel: I'll be right back....
He walked away and 5 minuets later, he came back with....
*HAYLEYS POV*
Me and Jack left from Daniel and Parker and we walked around. Me and Jack sat down at a bench that looked into the ocean. I turned my head to see jacks eyes looking at my boobs.
Hayley: Stop starring at my boobs jack!
Jack: Well then tell your boobs to stop starring at me!
Hayley: oh shut up..
You guys laughed and walked around a little bit more. You sat down at a table and got some ice cream.
Hayley: I want to suck you, lick you, I want to move my tongue all over you.
Jack: holy shi, okay...
he moved trying to cover the bulge in his pants
Hayley: I want to feel you in my mouth, and that's how you talk to an ice cream cone.
Jack: wow I see...
I laughed and he gave me the death stare. He then began to laugh with me.
Jack: you know what, I don't get it, cigarettes and alcohol have warning labels because they are dangerous and addictive and make you broke, and yet women are just allowed to roam freely.
Hayley: we are just that powerful.
You guys both laughed.
*AVAS POV*
Zach turned his head to the door and quickly stood up and grabbed the baseball bat aside my bed. There was a random person standing in my room doorway with a gun aiming at me.
Zach: who are you and what do you want
Person: I want the girl.
Zach: no! Your going to have to get through me first!
Ava: GO AWAY!
Person: come with me or he dies!
They aimed the gun and Zach
Ava: NO STOP! ILL GO WITH YOU.
I stood up and we heard a gun shot and the person fell to the floor. Jonah was holding a gun and he stood right behind the person.
Jonah: are you guys okay?
Ava: yes I'm fine, thank you so much.
I ran up to him and hugged him.
Zach: ehem!
Ava: what?
Zach: look what your wearing!
I looked down and saw myself in a white see thru shirt. I had in no bra and I was wearing underwear. I quickly pulled away from Jonah and I ran behind Zach. I got dressed in the bathroom and walked downstairs where the boys were. We called the cops and they handled everything. After a while, everything was okay and we watched a movie.
Ava: Guys, were is Sophie?
Jonah: she she's went to the mall.
*PARKERS POV*
He walked away and came back 5 minuets later. He came back with.....