Chapter 2

*PARKERS POV*
Ava walked up to me and she looked really exited. She told me what had happened and we both squealed. I was so happy for her, but then I realized something, she is dating Dylan.
"You can't like him!" I shouted above the music so she could hear me.
"Why not!?" Said ava.
As soon as she said that she realized that she was with Dylan. We both laughed and I took a few shots. Ava walked back to the bar and sat at the stools. I started to get really dizzy. I thought to myself why are pigs pink. Why are elephants gray even though they always are blue in drawings. Does my stomach think all potato's are mashed? When I clap am I really just hitting myself? At this point, I could barely walk. I saw Ava come and walk up to me, she had Sophie next to her. She grabbed my hand and brought me to the car.
I guess we are leaving... next thing you know, I woke up the next morning with a really bad headache.
"Where is Hayley?" Sophie said.
"She went home with a guy, she said she will text me if she needs anything."
Next thing you know, Ava's phone is ringing. She picked it up and said she's on her way.
"Bye guys, I have to go pick up Hayley" said Ava.

*HAYLEYS POV*
I was drinking at the bar and Ava walked up to me.
"It's time to go" she said.
"No, I'm going home with him" I said as I drunkly pointed my finger to the man I was talking to.
"Okay, I guess, text me if you need me" she said.
I replied with a simple okay. She walked away from me and grabbed Sophie and Parker and walked out the door. I had a few more drinks. Next thing you know, I woke up in a mans bed. I turned my head to see the guy I was talking to last night. I didn't remember anything, but he looked around 23-25. I was only 19 but I remember telling him I was 24. I stood up and realized that I was completely naked. I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom. As soon as I put all my clothes on, I texted Ava and sent her my location so she could come pick me up. I stayed in the bathroom for a while. I heard foot steps coming to the bathroom door. I quickly opened the window and jumped on the his roof. I saw Ava's car pull up and I shimmied down the drain pipe. I quickly got into her car and we drove home.
*SOPHIES POV*
Hayley and Ava came busting in the door laughing.
"Guys, were have you been! It's time to move into the house" I said.
"OMG. I totally forgot about that! All I have to do is bring my suit case downstairs." Ava said rushing.
"Okay, today, I went to the house and set up everything, all we need to do is just go" I said.
About an hour later, everyone was ready! We left the apartment to go to our new house! We walked inside the house, it was amazing! The first thing we did, was put our hair into buns, got dressed into athletic clothes, and we started to set up our volleyball net in the backyard. This is what we wore.
SOPHIES-

AVAS-

PARKERS-

PARKERS-

HAYLEYS-

HAYLEYS-

Half way through our game, we heard people singing in the neighbors yard

Half way through our game, we heard people singing in the neighbors yard. It sounded like a group of guys. We all got curious, so we quietly looked through the fence.
"Woah" Hayley said "there amazing"
"Omg! They are like the best." Said Ava.
When the boys finished singing, one of the boys look towards us and noticed we were staring through the fence. We quickly ran away from the fence and just continued our game. Out of nowhere I hit the ball extremely hard on accident and it flew over the fence and we heard a splash. We all walked over to the boys next to our house house so i could get our ball. None of us want to talk, but since it was my fault, I had to do all the talking. I knocked on the door and I heard footsteps, a boy open the door.
" hey, we are your neighbors, our ball flew over the fence into your backyard, do you mind if we get it?" I said nervously?"