33

We got back to the hotel and took a shower, together this time! Nothing sexual really happened because a few make out sessions here and there😂 Zach was everything a girl could ask for! Zach went and laid down on the bed. I walked out of the bathroom in my pink lounge bra and underwear. (Top photo).
Zach sat on the end of the bed and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him.
*TIME SKIP* *NEXT DAY*
Wow.... we did it! I finally lost my virginity to Zach Herron. It's hurt really bad at first but then it got better. He definitely practices😂 I can't wait to tell Hayley! I told Zach to go wait by the pool for me and I stayed in the hotel room and call Hayley.
*ON THE PHONE*
H: hey! What's up!?
A: I did it!
H: did what?
A: I HAD SEX WITH ZACH!!
H: your kidding!
A: no, I'm not!!!
H: YAYAYAY!! GO YOU!!!
A: haha!
H: so, was he good?
A: oh yeah! Best first time ever!
H: haha, did it fell good?
A: if having 10 inches inside of you feels good, then yah!
H: omg he's 10 inches!!!
A: yup😊
H: holy shit! Jacks only like 6-7
A: Oof!
H: ikr, but somehow, he's pulls it off, haha!
A: haha!
H: well congratulations! I have to go! Cya in 3 days!
A: cya! Bye bye
*END OF CALL*
*ZACHS POV*
Ava told me to go wait by the pool for her. So on my way down to the pool, I grabbed my phone and called jack!
*ON THE PHONE*
J: hey!! Wassup bro.
Z: Ava let me hit it.
J: YOUR KIDDING! THATS MA BOIIIIII!!
Z: she even let me hit it from behind😏😵
J: BRO U DONE GOOD!
Z: yeah, we went like 7 times.
J: NO WAY!
Z: yes way!
J: dude me and Hayley go like 3 times and that's it!
Z: haha well I think she liked her first time😏
J: did you go all the way inside of her?
Z: yup, full 10 inches.
J: THATS MA BOII!!
D: good job Zachary!!!!!
J: oh yeah, Daniel and Jonah are also here!
Z: oh, hey guys!! Oh shit, Avas calling, I got to go, bye!
*END OF CALL*
*ON THE PHONE WITH AVA*
Z: hey baby we're are you?
A: uhh bubba.....
Z: yes?
A: I sorta, kinda, umm like can't walk....
Z: oh shit, I went that hard, I'm sorry baby, I'll be up in a second, I love you!
A: okay thank you! I love you too.
*END OF CALL*
I quickly ran to the mini bar and bought ava a virgin piña colada and myself a chunky monkey. I went back to the room and ava was on the bed watching tv
Zach: hey baby.
Ava: hey bubba.
Zach: this is for you!
I handed her the drink.
Ava: awww thank you bubba.
I sat down next her and she put her head on my lap. I rubbed her back as she fell asleep.
*JACKS POV*
I just woke up and looked over at Hayley. She was still sleeping. I went into the bathroom to look at my hair. I noticed there was i a little blood on the side of my sweatpants. I went back the bed and pulled the covers down. Hayley got her period and bled through her pants. I didn't mind at all. This is a women thing. I put new pants on and I got in my car and drove to CVS. I got pads, a heating pad, chocolate, ice cream, chips, a pair of the exact pants Hayley had on, and more stuff. When I got home. I started a hot shower and I hid everything. I woke up Hayley and told her that she got her period. I could tell she was embarrassed. She kept apologizing and I told her over and over again, I'm not mad. She got in the shower and I washed her clothes. I threw the new pair of sweatpants a bought her Nd a shirt into the dryer to get warm. I put the chocolates, chips, and ice cream in the bed. I plugged in the heating pad and put it on the bed. I folded her nice warm sweatpants and shirt and put her pads on top and I put them on the sink so when she comes out of the shower she sees it. A little later, she came out dressed and she looked at me and smiled. She then...