29

Jack: but...
Hayley: save it for my parents jack. We see them in 3 months. If I'm pregnant, your screwed.
Jack: baby, just go on birth control.
Hayley: no, I don't do this stuff.
Jack: YOUR SO DIFFICULT!
Hayley: I know😊
Hayley stood up and wobbled a little bit. We could all tell her legs hurt. She walked past jack and kissed him on the cheek. She walked upstairs and jack put on his shirt.
Jack: I'm screwed aren't I?
Zach: damn right.
I told the boys to stay downstairs and I ran into Hayleys room.
Ava: and this is why I choose to stay a virgin.
Hayley: dude, your 21 in like 2 weeks and Zach 20. You will need to loose it someday
Ava: well you never know, maybe I will loose it on my birthday.
Hayley: Yah right.
We then hurt a loud scream coming from Jonahs and Marie's room. It sounded like Marie. Is she okay? Me and Hayley ran into their room to find nobody. He hurt a bang in the bathroom door. We opened the door to see Jonah and Marie smashing.  GROSS!
Hayley: EW YA NASTYS
Jonah: g..g.. get out.
Marie: I'm... I'm.. ab...about t..to c..c..cum.
Jonah: me t..to.
Ava: and goodbye.
Me and Hayley shirt the door and heard Jonah and Marie both scream in pleasure.
We both covered our ears and ran downstairs.
Jack and Zach were standing there with smiles on there faces.
Ava: I'm scared.😂
Hayley: what did you do?
Jack: we got a 2 bed hotel for 2 nights. Just us 4!
Zach: so we can spend sometime alone!
*JACKS POV*
ava ran upstairs into Hayleys room and Zach pulled me down next to him on the couch.
Zach: help me.
Jack: what do you mean. With what?
Zach: i want to have sex with Ava asap.
Jack: wait, she's still a Virgin?! Dude it's been a little under 3 years!
Zach: I know, I know! She won't let me, every time we get close to doing it, she stops or something, or someone*clears throat*, interrupts us!
Jack: okay, I've only interrupted you like once!
Zach: hmh sureeeee.
Jack: okay, how about this, we book a 2 bedroom hotel room and it will be me and Hayley and you and Ava! Deal?
Zach: sounds like a plan!
Me and Zach called up the place and got a hotel for 2 nights!
Then the girls walked downstairs and we were smiling.
Ava: I'm scared.😂
Hayley: what did you do?
Jack: we got a 2 bed hotel for 2 nights. Just us 4!
Zach: so we can spend sometime alone!
Ava: oh, okay! When?
Jack and Zach: tonight and tomorrow night.
Hayley: WE HAVE TO GO PACK CLOTHES!!!!!
I grabbed Hayleys hand before she could run upstairs.
Jack: babe, we are staying at the hotel only, not going anywhere else, at all!
Hayley: ugh fine!
She squirmed her hand out of mine and ran upstairs with Ava to pack.
Me and Zach got in my car and went to Walmart. We went straight to the candy isle. We got all sorts of candy! We also got lots of whipped cream😉😏. Last but not least, we got alcohol and mini shot glasses. We checked out and went to CVS. We went straight to the "condom" isle. Zach stood there looking for five minutes. I was getting bored and I was tapping my foot.
Jack: ARE YOU GOING TO GET SOME?
Zach: I don't know which ones!
Jack: well, what size are you?
Zach: I don't know, it's been 5 years since the last time I've had sex!
Jack: oh shit, really?
Zach: yes!
Jack: well what do you think you are? I'm a large.
Zach: well, last time I was an extra large..... but do I get smooth ones or bumpy? I don't know! I want her first time to be good....
Jack: smooth
Zach quickly grabbed a box of Trojan Extra Large smooth Condoms. We got in line and paid for them. We then went home and packed. The girls were ready so we drove to the Hotel.
Our room was nice, it had a couch, 2 TVs (one In front of the tv and the other In front of the beds), and a bathroom and mini kitchen. We put all the food on the table and we put the condoms in our bags. We sat down and began to watch a scary movie. Zach scared ava and she jumped and playfully hit his shoulder. She stood up and grabbed his collar to his shirt. She stood in front of the bottom of the bed kissing him. She pushed him back so she could take off of her shirt, but then Zach's condom fell out of pocket....