36

I was interrupted by a huge slam.
Ava: owww.
I ran into her room and she was on the floor rubbing her head.
Hayley: omg are you okay?!
Ava: yah, I just fell off my bed....
Hayley: OMG BAHAHAHAH😂😂😂
Ava: oh shut up and help me up.
Hayley: haha fine.😂
I helped her up and she laid down on her bed.
Ava: know get out, I want to sleep.😂
Hayley: haha find gn.
Ava: gn
I left and continued texting jack. After about an hour, I told him I had to go. We said goodnight and I fell asleep.
*JONAHS POV*
At was now 1pm for the girls so I texted Sophie and told her to go the tattoo shop near our house. She did so and went. When she got there, I told her to ask for "Max" and tell him that your name is sophie and Jonah sent you. She said okay and did so.
*SOPHIES POV*
"Max" took me into the very back of the shop and sat me down on a chair. I was confused.
Max: hi sophie, I'm max! Jonah told me to give you the same tattoo he got, but not tell you until I'm done. Are you okay with that?
Sophie: yah, umm, I guess.
Max: okay!
*he started the tattoo.
It was on my left side of my stomach right under my boob. I looked at when he was done and it was amazing! (Top picture). I soon FaceTimed Jonah and showed him!
He loved it.
*ON PHONE*
Sophie: this is perfect babe! Thank you!
Jonah: no problem!
Jonah showed my his tattoo, the same one, only it was on his arm. I loved it! He's so cute and sweet!
*END OF CALL*
We said our good byes and I went home and showed the girls! They loved it.
*AVAS POV*
Sophie just showed us her new tattoo! I loved it. I had one tattoo and I got it when I was 18. I cover it up with foundation every day so nobody knows about it, I mean NOBODY, not even Zach.
This is what it looks like>>>>

It was right in between my boobs

It was strange and I'm not sure if I like it now, but I liked it when I was 18. I decided, when Sophie showed he tattoo, I will shower her, Parker, and Hayley. I showed them and they loved it!
*HAYLEYS POV*
I have only had 2 tattoos, one was on my back and the other was on my lip. everybody knows about them. This is what they look like>>>

 This is what they look like>>>

*PARKERS POV*I had one tattoos on my butt

*PARKERS POV*
I had one tattoos on my butt. I know right, weird spot, I was drunk and I was 18, whatever though right. Daniel likes it and that's why I like it😏

*ONE WEEK LATER**ZACHS POV*Me and the boys just finished a show so we decided to take naps

*ONE WEEK LATER*
*ZACHS POV*
Me and the boys just finished a show so we decided to take naps. We were leaving in one week to go back home to the girls, I couldn't wait! I missed ava so much. A little bit later, We were about to go on stage again till.....
//SORRY ITS SO SHORT\\