Chapter 4

I turned around to see a guy, he looked at me angry.
"What the hell are you going with my girlfriend?" Dylan said.
"What??" I replied confused.
"OH SHIT!" Sophie said as she looked at Ava.
"OH! BABY!!!!! WHATS UP?!?!" Ava said scared.
Dylan made Zach stand up by his collar on his sweatshirt.
He punched Zach right across and Zach fell to the ground, he got knocked out. 
"WHAT THE HELL DYLAN!" I yelled
"WHY ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH OTHER GUYS!?" Said Dylan.
"THERE FRIENDS.! ANY DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT MAKE OUT WITH GIRLS IN THE MOVIES YOUR IN" I screamed.
"THATS MY JOB" screamed Dylan!
"NO DYLAN, YOUR JOB IS SUPPOSE TO BE ACTING DYLAN O'BREIN! NOT TO BE MAKING OUT WITH GIRLS DYLAN O'BREIN. I CANT TAKE THIS! WE ARE OVER!" I shouted!
"Fine!! BYE" he said as he stormed away.
I quickly dropped to the floor next to Zach.
He was still knocked out, I shook him and slowly opened his eyes.
"Are you okay?! I am so sorry" I said
"Yeah, I'm fine, it's not your fault" Zach replied
You stood up and reached your hand down to help him up. He grabbed your hands and stood up. You guys were face to face about and inch away. You quickly snapped out of looking at him and you sat down. He sat back down as well and you guys continued talked. After a while, you guys went home.   The boys asked us if we wanted to hang out. We all said no because we had to shower and change. Sophie was the only person that said she wanted to hang out. She went to the boys house.
*JONAHS POV*
Sophie came over to my house and I asked her what she wanted to do.
Sophie: I don't care, it's up to you.
Jonah: follow me.
I started walking up the stairs into my room and she followed me! I sat down on my bed and she sat next to me. I didn't know if I wanted to kiss her, I don't know if I like her like that...
*SOPHIES POV*
I liked him so much, I think I'm going to kiss him... I looked into his eyes and leaned in. He looked scared and confused like he didn't want to kiss me, but I wasn't sure so I went for it.
*JONAHS POV*
She leaned in and I made the face like I don't want this... she kissed me anyways, her lips touched mine and she climbed on top of me. I changed my mind, I do like her and this is amazing. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to my body. She sat up and took off her shirt and continued kissing me. She tugged on the bottom of my shirt signaling for me to take it off. I pushed her off of me and I stood up. I took off my shirt and took off my belt. I took off me pants so I was left in only my underwear. I jumped on the bed and got on top of her.
*SOPHIES POV*
I feel guilty because I just met him, but at the same time, I felt happy. We ended up having sex, when we're done, we were laying in his bed. Ava came running in.
*AVAS POV*
Sophie left her phone at our house and her mom was calling her like CRAZY! I decided to run over and drop off her phone. I ran up to Jonah's bedroom and door and Zach, Jack, and Daniel were behind me. I opened the door to see Sophie and Jonah laying next to each other naked breathing super heavily with no covers on.
Ava: OMG!!! HOLY SHIII
The boys: oh shiii Jonah, you got some.
Jonah and Sophie quickly grabbed a blanket and put of over themselves. We all laughed besides Jonah and Sophie, they were mad.
Sophie: WTH GET OUT!!
Jonah: yah guys, out!
We all walked out of the room and I went back to my house. About 30 minuets later, sophie came back to the house fully dressed.
I told the girls what had happened and we all pulled her to the couch.
Hayley: HOW WAS IT??
Sophie: guys!! I'm not explaining!
Parker: You have too!!!
Sophie: fine.. I just kissed him and then we....
She explained what happened
Parker: LUCKY!! Grant just broke up with me, so I can't do that with anyone!
We all asked parker if she was okay. She wasn't fine, she was happy?! We just sat on the couch and Sophie ran to the bathroom and started throwing up....
Ava: Sophie...... I think I might know what's going on.....
Sophie: what? What's going on with me!!!
Ava: did you use protection when you had sex?
Sophie: no.....
Ava: I'll be right back.
I ran into my bathroom and grabbed a pregnancy test. I handed it to Sophie and she started crying. I walked out of the bathroom and she did her thing. She came out of the bathroom.
Sophie: g-g-guys it it came b-b-back.....
____________________________________
Major cliff hanger😂😏😏 what will it be? Is Sophie pregnant or not.....???