21

Zach: Ava was in the master bedroom with someone.
Jonah: WHAT! WHO! DOES HE KNOW SHE IS TAKEN.
Zach: it wasn't a boy......
Jack: what do you mean.
Zach: SHE WAS IN THE BEDROOM MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL! OKAY? NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!
*ZACHS POV*
I looked out the window trying to hide my tears. How could ava do this to me. We were perfect together. Just then... Ava called me. I declined.
Jack: DUDE......! ANSWER......IT!
He was trying to speak in between Hayley kissing him.
She called me again.
I decided to pick up.
Z-what.
A-baby help!
Z-with what.
A-THIS GIRL IS RAPING ME!
Z-WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU.
A- I'm at the house. THE POLICE ARE COMING UPSTAIRS, IMMA GET ARRESTED. MEET ME AT THE POLICE STATION... I LOVE YOU.
Z- NO BABY....
She hung up on me.
Zach: DRIVE TO THE POLICE STATION NOW!
Jonah: okay.
Just then, we saw 3 police cars pass us. They were headed to, it seems like, the police station.
We arrived about 10 minuets later because of traffic. I got out of the car and ran inside. Ava was sitting on a chair crying.
Zach: AVA! ARE YOU OKAY.
She stood up and hugged me. She couldn't talk because she was crying to much.
Ava: I....
Zach: shhh.... it's okay just breathe.
She hugged me tighter and cried. A police officer walked up to us. (PO-police officer)
PO- hello, are you here to pick Ava up.
Zach: yes.
PO- okay sit down and fill this out.
I filled out paperwork and then the last line came, it read...
"For bail, $10,345. Charged with, underage drinking, noise complaints, fighting with police officer, and running from police officer."
Zach: SHIT!
Ava: what's wrong??
Zach: nothing.
Ava: babe, what's wrong?
Ava took the clipboard from me and read the last part.
Ava: OMG! BABE YOU DONT NEED TO PAY. I'll only have to stay here for 2 months, it's okay.
Zach: no baby, I can't live without you. I took the clipboard back and wrote a check and gave it to the officer.
Zach: here you go.
PO: thank you. Your free to go Miss Ava.
Ava: thank you.
We got into the car and drive home. Ava fell asleep on my lap in the car. When we got home, I carried her bridal style up to her room. I decided to sleep at my house so she can get a good night sleep. Before I left, I tucked her in and undressed her. I took off her shoes and dress. I took off my shirt and put it on her. She was beautiful. I can't wait to give her the surprise! Daniel, Jonah, and Jack can't wait either! I tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.
Zach: good night my love.
I left her house and went home and fell asleep.
*JONAHS POV*
We just got home. Me and Marie decided to just sleep in my room. We walked in my room and she took off her dress and shoes. She fell back on the bed, I can tell she was exhausted. She went into my closet and shut the door. She came out in this>>>

She smiled and me and crawled under the covers

She smiled and me and crawled under the covers. She rubbed my abs and then kissed my cheek. She put her hand around me and her head on my chest. She fell asleep. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. I can't wait to give her the surprise! Zach, Daniel, and Jack can't wait either!
*JACKS POV*
I carried Hayley up to her room bridal style. She was drunk and tired. She fell asleep in my arms half way up the stairs. I took her dress off and put her shirt on her. She's gorgeous. I kissed her forehead and tucked her in. I can't wait to give her the surprise! Zach, Daniel, and Jonah can't wait either! I left her house and went home and fell asleep.
*DANIELS POV*
I decided I'm going to sleep at parkers. We went to We room and she walked into the bathroom and changed. She walked out in my sweatshirt that she stole from me last week. She was amazing.
I tucked her in and laid next to her. We cuddles and she fell asleep. I can't wait to give her the surprise! Zach, Jonah, and Jack can't wait either! The surprise was......