30

Ava: what the hell. You only brought me to have sex huh? Really, wow, fuck off zach.
*ZACHS POV*
Ava: fuck off Zach.
She pushed me aside and she went and sat next to Hayley in the couch.
The words "fuck off Zach" was all I needed to hear until I walked into the bathroom and yelled at myself. I know Ava doesn't want to have sex and I pushed it to far. I need to respect her boundaries. No more sex thoughts from now on. I need to give Ava the respect she deserves. I walked out of the bathroom and sat next to ava. I placed my hand on her thigh and she quickly removed my hand form her thigh. I then began to speak.
Zach: I'm sorry Ava. I love you and you know that. I know that you don't want to do "it" and I need to learn how to respect that. Baby I'm sorry, pleas forgive me?
She looked at me and she still looked angry, but I knew she wasn't because she grabbed my hand and put it back on her thigh. I love this women. I kissed her on the cheek and watched the movie. When the movie was finished jack stood up and looked at us.
*AVAS POV*
Jack: lets play a game!
Ava: I'm down!
Hayley: depends, what game?
Jack: the couples dice.
He pulled out to golden dice from his back pocket. This was some sort of sex game, oh well, I guess I'm in. Let's get this game started!
Jack: okay, so how you okay is you spin the bottle and who ever it lands on, you role the dice and do that thing to that person.
Zach: okay!
Hayley: okay! I'll go first!
Hayley spun and it landed on jack! She rolled the dice and the dice read "kiss chest".
Without hesitation, she lifted up jacks shirt and licked them kissed jacks chest. She smiled and handed the dice to me. I spun and thankfully, it landed on Zach. I rolled the dice and it read " suck lips" I quickly looked at Zach and attached my lips to his. It's like our time was up but I couldn't stop. I wanted him. I wanted ALL of him. He crawled on top of him and Hayley and Jack gave each other a high five and went onto there bed. Zach reached my my back and grabbed my ass. She kissed my neck and he pulled of my shirt. I pulled off his shirt and kissed his abs. I moved my way down his stomach and undid his belt.
Jack: okay and we will be back, we are going to get dinner.
Ava: OOH!! I WANT TO COME!
Jack: no, zachs your dinner😉
I rolled my eyes and they left. I pulled down zachs pants and pulled down his underwear. I began sucking. I finished about 5 minuets later and I undid my jeans. He pulled them down and flipped me over so he was on top. I stood up and grabbed a whipped cream can. He shook it and squirted it all over my stomach. He began cleaning my stomach leaving hickeys everywhere. He started playing with my bra straps signaling he wants it off. I debated weather I should go through with this or not. I think it's time I lose this stupid v card, what the hell! I arched my back so he could reach behind and unclip my bra. He pulled it off slowly and through it somewhere. He put whipped cream all over my boobs and sucked it all of so my chest was dry. He slithered his was down to my underwear and pulled them off. He ate me out and then positioned himself to my entry. I was so exited to finally do this, I know it's probably going to hurt hella bad by it will get better right! Hopefully! I wasn't sure if I wanted him to do it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Zach but I'm scared. Just as he was about to go in, I stopped him and reached into his bag and grabbed a condom. We almost forgot! I handed it to him and he handed it back to me. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I opened it and slid it on. It was almost a little small. He was lining himself up until......