34

She then walked up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. I sat down under the covers on the freshly new cleaned sheets and she sat next to me. We cuddled and watched movies while eating all the food I bought. She used her heating pad and she thanked me so much.
Hayley: thank you again jack.
Jack: anything for my baby.
*MARIES POV*
Me and Jonah just got back from the store. I took and shower and when I got out, I couldn't find Jonah. I looked everywhere. The only place I hadn't checked, was the basement. I opened the basement door to see a path made up of roses. I followed it and at the end, was Jonah kneeling on one knee❤️ my heart was the happiest it's ever been. He said a long speech and then the words finally came out.
Jonah: Avamarie O'Conner, will you marry me?
: OMG YES JONAH. 1000x YES!!
He stood up and put the ring on my finger. He kissed me passionately!
*JONAHS POV*
She said yes! I'm going to be a husband!
Marie: but babe......
Oh god, now I'm scared
Jonah: yes sweetheart?
Marie: before I tell you this, I don't want you to get mad at me and I want you to know that I now I should have done thi-
I cut her off.
Jonah: what is it?
Marie: it's my name, my name isn't avamarie or even Marie.
Jonah: what do you mean?
Marie: my name is sophie..... I just didn't think you'd like me with my name being your exes na-
I cut her off again, but this time, I cut her off by kissing her. I didn't mind, I mean, it's just a name.
*SOPHIES POV*
I'm glad Jonah didn't mind about my name, I was really happy. I think me and him are going to make a great husband and wife, especially because well I'm... kind of, sort of, pregnant. I don't know when I should tell him, but definitely not right now. I mean, it's only been three months and I barely have a bump yet. I've been wearing lots of sweatshirts recently to hide my tiny bump. It's crazy to think, there's a baby inside of me... I haven't told anybody yet, not even my Family.
About an hour later, we called everyone in the family room for a "family" meeting. I had my hand with the ring on it my sweatshirt pocket so nobody can see. Everyone sat down and I pulled out my hand and showed the ring. (Btw everyone knows now about Sophies name.)
Sophie: SURPRISE!!
*TIME SKIP*
*DANIELS POV*
Daniel: OH FUCK PARKER KEEP GOING!
Parker: I'll go faster
She's so close to reaching 100 calories on the treadmill😂
I was standing in the front of the treadmill with strawberries, Parkers favorite food.
She finally reached 100! She stopped the treadmill and grabbed a towel. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead and she fell back on the couch. We walked upstairs into my rooms after like 5 minutes. She was in a black sports bra and black lulu shorts.
Parker: imma take a shower babe.
Daniel: okay.
She got in the shower and after 5 minutes I walked into the bathroom and got undressed. I walked into the shower and she smiled. When we were done, we got changed and walked downstairs.
*ZACHS POV*
Ava woke up and she still had a struggle standing. She wanted to take a shower do I had to go in with her and made sure she didn't fall😂. When we were done, we started to pack, we were leaving tomorrow early around like 6-7. I packed Avas bag while she watched a movie. When I was done. I kissed Ava and I started to rub her back. She stood up and her walking was getting better😂.
*TIME SKIP*
Me and Ava we're now on the plane. She was able to walk now finally! Her head was on my shoulder and my hand was on her thigh. She woke up after like a 5 hour nap.
When we got home, Parker and Daniel were sitting in the couch watching "Risky Business".
*AVAS POV*
Me and Zach threw our bags at the bottom of the stairs and we sat down with Parker and Daniel.  When the movie was done, we unpacked. We then started to get on the bed and......