23

I walked up to jack and pushed his shoulders
Zach: f u
Jack stood up and pushed me back.
Jack: f u too. Sorry that my girlfriend will actually give me some.
I then got furious.
I tackled jack back on the couch. I was on top of. I punched him. We were hitting each other and then we fell on the floor. Jack hit my right in the eye and I punched him back right in the eye.
Hayley: OMG!!!
Hayley: stop guys!
Ava: ZACH STOP!
As soon as I heard ava say stop. I stood up off jack and looked at everyone. Jack was on the floor and everyone was staring at us opened mouthed. I looked at ava and she was crying. She ran upstairs.
Zach: ava wait.... DAMNIT!!!
I tried to run but Jonah stopped me.
Jonah: leave her be man. She needs her best friend
Hayley: she needs a guy, trust me, but not Zach.
Daniel then stood up.
Daniel: I'm her best guy friend. I'll go talk to her.
He ran up the stairs.
*AVAS POV*
I ran upstairs. I thought about going into Zach's room, but I hate him right now. I didn't know what to do so I just fell to the floor and laid there on my stomach. What if Zach got mad at me? Would he hurt me? Just then, I felt someone put there hand on my mid thigh and he/she other hand on my back.
Daniel: Ava?
I knew it was Daniel so I sat up and dug my head into my knees and cried.
Daniel: come with me..
He stood up and reached down to get my hand. I grabbed his hand and he lifted me up. He brought me into his room and sat me down on the bed. He put his arm around me and rubbed my back.
Daniel: it's okay. He just got upset. You know how guys are, always wanting sex.
Ava: but your not like that......
Daniel: well, I'm not like them. I respect parker... not saying that Zach doesn't respect you, he just is young and dumb.
Ava: I just wish he would be patient with me.
Daniel: I know, girls all want that. I waited for Parker, and she told me she was ready. Just tell Zach that you will tell him when your ready and he probably will understand and wait.
Ava: thank you. I love you.
Daniel: I love you to.
I rested my head on Daniels shoulder and he kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and smiled. He look at me and took his thumb and rubbed the tears off my face. I then did the stupidest things. I kissed daniel... it was just a short kiss. I thought I had just ruined out friend ship until he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me back.  I climbed on top off him and we laid back on the bed. I was on top of him. He grabbed my butt and I grinder against his "member".  Just then he reached his hand up my shirt and touched my boobs. OMG WHAT AM I DOING????? I quickly stood up and paced back and forth.
Ava: OMG DANIEL WHAT WERE WE THINKING!
PARKER IS GOING TO KILL ME AND ZACH WILL KILL YOU. WHAT ARE WE FLIPPING DOING!!!
Daniel: ava, breathe, it's okay. We won't tell them. It's okay, this happen, they won't find out.
I then ran up to Daniel and hugged him.
Ava: thank you Daniel.
We walked downstairs and I sat down on the couch and didn't say a word. Zach walked up to me and grabbed my hands.
Zach: I'm sorry babe.
Ava: it's okay...
Zach: I love you.
Ava: I love you to.
He sat next to me and he put his arm around my shoulder. I looked over at Daniel and he smiled at me. He had his arm around parker. About an hour later, we turned on music and put up colorful light, we turned off the lights and made a lit party. Hayley was twerking on jack, Parker and Daniel were just doing random stuff😂, Jonah and Marie were doing the salsa, and I was twerking on Zach. All the sudden, the light turned on and we look over at the front door to see....