13

Until Jack walked in!
Zach: OML WHAT NOW!!!
Jack: Jesus dude... sorry I need you for something!
Zach: really? It can't wait till later. Can't you see I'm busyyy!!!
Jack looked at Ava and then back up at me. I was in between Avas thighs and my head was my her belly button. I was holding myself up with my arms giving jack the death stare.
Jack: now dude!! It's important.
Zach: OMG FINE!!!
I stood up and put on some joggers and walked into the hallway next to jack.
Zach: what is so important!!!! I'm about to have sex with Ava for the first time and you need something!!
Jack: ayeee zach alright I see you.
We both laughed and smiled and did our handshake.
Zach: wait no! What do you want!
Jack: something bad happened!
Zach: like....??
Jack: well, me and Hayley just had sex...
Zach: and??
Jack: we didn't use a condom....
Zach: OKAY AND?
Jack: I DIDN'T FLIPPING PUT OUT!
Ava walked out in her bra and underwear and looked at jack.
Ava: YOU DIDN'T PULL OUT.
Zach: and?? I'm confused.
Ava: SHE COULD BE PREGNANT ZACHARY! YOUR SO CLUELESS! WERE IS SHE!
I felt dumb because Ava said so.... just then, Hayley walked up the stairs and walked over to us.
Zach: dude why tf did you not pull out!?
Jack: I don't know! I wasn't thinking!
Hayley: CAUSE YOUR AN IDIOT JACK! OMGGGG
Ava: ME AND HAYLEY WILL BE RIGHT BACK!
Jack: Were are you going!
Hayley: TO WALGREENS DUMBASS TO GET A PREGNANCY TEST!
*DANIELS POV*
Me and Parker are out ice skating. We just got to the rink and we are putting on out shoes.
Parker: these shoes are so hard to get on haha
Daniel: yah, do you need help?
Parker: yes please lol
I got down on one knee and pushed on Parkers skates. I tied them tight and we got into the ice. We raced around for a little bit until Parker came up besides me and grabbed my hand. She looked at me and smiled, she was so pretty. I love her so much.
Daniel: hey parky
Parker: hey Dani
Daniel: I love you.
Parker: I love you more.
She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. We skated around a bit more.
*JACKS POV*
I didn't know what to think... should I be happy or sad? I don't even know.. me and Zach sat on the couch for 15 minuets waiting for the girls to get home. Parker and Daniel walked in the door and we told them what happened. They sat with us.
Jack: can I ask you something Parker?
Parker: sure what up??
Jack: should I be happy or not if she's pregnant?
Parker: I mean, she's 18 jack. She's to young, be a little happy but not to much.
Jack: okay thank you.
Hayley and Ava came bursting in the doors. They ran upstairs and we all followed her. We all walked into the bathroom.
Ava: umm boys, do you mind?
Jack: what?
Ava: get out!
Zach: ugh fine.
Daniel: okay, feel better Hayley, everything be okay.
*PARKERS POV*
Dani's so damn cute and so damn sweet❤️❤️ when the boys walked out, Hayley took the test and we waited. The results came back......
*JONAHS POV*
Me and Sophie were at the grocery store getting some donuts for breakfast. After that, we went to the Santa Monica pier and walked around for a while. It was so great spending time with her. Even though i still have very little feelings for Ava, all I could think of was Sophie right now.
Jonah: hey soph.
Sophie: yes pumpkin.
Jonah: your beautiful, you know that right?
Sophie: oh Jonah...
She took my hand and we went on the Ferris wheel. As soon as we got to the top, sophie sat on my lap facing me. She kissed me passionately. We kissed until the ride was over, it was awesome. I'm in love with this precious girl, she's perfect, anything I've ever wanted. I love her with all my heart, I would do anything for her, and I mean ANYTHING!
*HAYLEYS POV*
I took the test, we waited and the results came back...