32

We look over at Hayleys and Jacks bed and Hayley randomly throws her phone against the wall.
Jack woke up.
Jack: what the hell is wrong!!!!
Hayley: well um.... that I cant say.
Jack and Hayley both stood up and raced to grab Hayleys phone. Jack got there first. He picked up her phone and held it high above his head. Hayley was jumping for it but she couldn't reach.
Hayley: Jack, please, trust me, give it back.
Jack looked at Hayleys screen to see a dick pic. He clicked the screen to get off of it and it was a picture of Daniel saying "OMG IM SO SORRY THAT MEANT TO GO TO PARKER! PLEASE DONT TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS"
Jack gave Hayley back her phone and started laughing. Everyone started laughing. I went back to bed and Hayley and Jack went out for breakfast. I was woken up about an hour later with Zach's luscious brown eyes starring at me with a smile. He pulled a tray off of the table and brought it over to me. My baby made me breakfast in bed aww :)
Ava: aww baby, you didn't have to do this!
Zach: but I wanted to!
Ava: aww thank you!
Zach: no problem!
Zach brought his laptop on the bed and opened it to Netflix. This is what everything looked like>>>>

We turned on "Friends" we ate our food and watched like 3 episodes

We turned on "Friends" we ate our food and watched like 3 episodes. When we finished, about 2-3 hours later, Hayley and Jack came back with Chipotle!
Me and Zach both got the same thing, a bowl with white rice, chicken, guacamole, sour cream, and lettuce! Jack got a bean and rice burrito and Hayley got a quesadilla. We ate lunch and then Hayley and Jack stayed home while me and Zach went shopping. After we ate dinner, which was at a restaurant called "P.F. CHANGS" we got our bathing suits on and went to the beach. We got home around 9pm and we took showers separately and then went to bed. Even though me and Zach didn't sleep together this trip, it was awesome! We woke up and packed our stuff and went home. I was in our room just on my computer doing school stuff when Zach walked in smiling with his hands around his back.
Ava: hi bubba, what's behind your back?
Zach: 2 tickets, one for me, one for you, to go to HAWAII!!!!!!
Ava: REALLY? YOUR KIDDING!
Zach: nope! We leave tomorrow morning so better get packing! happy birthday baby!!!
Ava: OMG YAYAYA! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU
I jumped up and gave Zach a huge hug.
Zach: I love you too and no problem!
Ava: how long are we staying there??
Zach: just 1 week!
Ava: YAAYAY!
Me and Zach started packing. When we got finished, we had dinner and then went to bed. We woke up in the morning and headed to the airport. We boarded the plane and away to Hawaii we went! After a 7-10 hour flight, we reached our destination! We got to our hotel in Maui! It was amazing! We got a perfect view of the beech and everything! The first thing we did, was get our bathing suits on and go down to the mini bar! I got a virgin piña colada and Zach got a chunky monkey. We got one of those beech hit things and we stayed in there and talked for a while!
Zach: it's incredible that your going to be 21 tomorrow!
Ava: I know right, it's so hard to believe! We went back up to our hotel and watched movies.
I woke up around 12! Today was my birthday! WAHOO!! I can drink!! We got my ID delivered to our hotel in Hawaii. We went shopping for a little bit and then got our bathing suits on! We got down to the mini bar and I asked for a non virgin piña colada
Waiter: may I see your ID please!
Ava: yes you may!
It felt awesome to hear those words! She handed it back to me and she must of read it because she said "happy birthday"! She handed me my drink and Zach got another chunky monkey. I finished my first full alcoholic drink! I was proud of myself!!! We got back to the hotel and.....