25

She was giving me head then my mom walked in!
ZM: OMG!
Ava quickly pulled me out of her mouth. She stood up and wiped her face.
Ava: MYTA!
ZM: I'm so sorry, wrong timing?!
We all started laughing.
Zach: yup, just a little bit....
ZM: okay, I'll be going now.....
My mom left and Ava climbed back on top of me. She came up to my lips when she was done and kissed me. We walked downstairs after we got changed. We sat with jack, Hayley, Daniel, and Parker on the couch.
*JONAHS POV*
I woke up with Marie in my arms. It was like 8am. I looked down at her sleeping face. I kissed her on the forehead and I slightly moved her off of my arm. I stood up trying not to make any sound or movement. I went to the bathroom and I opened the door to get out of the bathroom and Marie was standing there in my shirt. She pulled the collar of my shirt close to her. She kissed me as she whispered in my ear.
Marie: go get me coffee please ☕️
Jonah: will do❤️
She pulled away and I walked passed her to walk out the door.
*DANIELS POV*
Me and Parker were on the couch and she cleared her throat and she put her hand right above my knee. I looked at her and her face was red. I was so confused until she started squeezing my thigh and she made a bubble between her cheeks. She was about to throw up..... I picked her up and ran to the bathroom I put her in front of the toilet and I held her hair back. She started throwing up and she was crying.
Daniel: baby, it's going to be okay, did you eat something?
Parker: I... I..... I think I might be......
*JONAHS POV*
I came back upstairs with 2 cups a coffee and my laptop. I sat next to her on the bed and gave her her coffee. I opened my laptop and put on The Miracle Season. We drank are coffee and watched the movie.
*PARKERS POV*
Parker: I... I..... I think I might be...... sick from... the breakfast we ate.....
Daniel: but I feel fine and we ate the same thing.....
Parker: well I had milk and you had water. Go check the date of when it expires.
He ran out of the bathroom and came back after 2 minuets.
Daniel: 4 weeks ago....
Parker: SHIT!
Daniel: it's okay.
Parker: damnit. I'll be sick for like 2 hours😵
Daniel: it's okay baby, I'll take care of you.
After about 5 hours, me and Daniel were in his room and I had just woken up from a nap.
Daniel: how was your nap beautiful?
Parker: good
I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
Daniel: feel better?
Parker: yes I do, thank you.
Daniel: no problem baby.
He pulled me on top of him and we made out. He decided to add some tongue. Our tongues were having a battle in our mouths to who would be dominant. He won and I smiled into the kiss. He slid off my shirt and slid off his shirt. I used all my strength to flip us so he was on top. He hovered over me and kissed my collar bone. He kissed down my stomach and put his fingers under the hand of my leggings. He pulled them down and which left me in my bra and underwear. I flipped us back over to I was on top. I undid his belt and pulled down his pants. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up to his lips. He pulled the blanket over us and pushed me off of him. I was confused until he closed his eyes to act like he was sleeping and then Hayley walked in.
Hayley: PARKER!!!!!!
Parker: what!?
Hayley: WE ARE MOVING IN WITH THE BOYSSSS!!!!!!!
Parker: REALLY!
Daniel: surprise baby!
I jumped on top of Daniel and kissed him. He hugged me tight and Hayley left.
*AVAS POV*
Me and Zach were up in his room casually making out on his bed. He then pulled away and got on 1 knee.
Zach: Will you, Ava Elizabeth Colin's,....