15

Next thing you know, a nurse walks or about 15 mins later.
Ava: is he okay?
Nurse: he's in stable condition right now. He can't speak or move but he can move. Would you like to see him?
Ava: YES!
We all walked back into Daniels room and he walking there. He looked dead. I ran up to him and grabbed his hand.
Parker: I'm here baby. Everything's going to be okay. I'm here. Wake up Daniel, I can't live without you. I love you daniel.
Everyone spent time saying something to him.
Jack: hey guys... I think we should give Parker some time to talk to Daniel alone.
Jonah: agreed.
Sophie: come on guys.
Everyone left and it was just me and Daniel.
I pulled up a chair and grabbed Daniels hand.
Parker: Daniel James Seavey, were do I even began? You are my everything. I never what you to think that I don't love you. I will always love you. Please wake up, for me. I need you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have your babies. I want a ring from you on my finger. I want to marry you. I love you. I know that we are both only 19 but that doesn't change anything. I love you and I need you. Please wake up.
Just then, everyone came back into the room.
Jack: are you okay parker?
I wiped the tears off my face and stood up.
Parker: yeah, I'm fine
I then started crying even more and Ava ran to me and supported me.
*TIME SKIP*
*HAYLEYS POV*
It's now been 2 days since we've been in the hospital. We were all sitting in the waiting area while Parker was having another alone time with Daniel. We were all on our phones until we here a scream.
Parker: NOOOOOO
she's screaming and crying frantically
We run in the room to see Daniel shaking with a white foam pouring out of his mouth.
Ava falls to the ground and screams.
Ava: NOOOO HELP DANIEL HELPPPPP
everyone is crying. It was definitely hard on parker, she loves Daniel. Ava tells Daniel everything.... we all need Daniel. A few nurses run in and push us out. We look trough the glass and see nurses shocking Daniel. He stops shaking and the monitor line goes flat.
Parker: NOOOO
Parker didn't care what the nurses said, she tried to open the door but it didn't open. She was now mad. She walked towards the opposite way to of the room.
Ava: Parker??? What are you doing.
She then started running.
She ran towards the glass wall.
Ava: PARKER STOP!
Parker kept going. She ran right into the wall. The glass wall shattered and parker ran to the bed were Daniel was flat lined. She pushed the nurse out of the way and climbed on Daniel.
*PARKERS POV*
I laid on Daniels waist with my legs on opposite sides of him. I grabbed the shocking things that the nurses had in there hands. I rubbed them together and socked Daniel. He didn't wake up. 1 time.... 2.... then 3.....! The lines began to move again. Everybody started clapping and crying tears of joy. I saved Daniel. I did it! I saved his life! Everybody walked in the room and smiled at me. I was still on top of Daniel. I kissed his cheek and then his eyes began to slowly open.
Parker: DANIEL? YOUR AWAKE!
*DANIELS POV*
I heard clapping and I opened my eyes. Parker was on top of me like this>>

Parker: DANIEL? YOUR AWAKE!She grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me

She grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me. We began to make out and she pulled away. She hugged me tightly.
Parker: don't ever do that again baby, I love you so much.
I smiled and tried to speak. My voice was extremely week.
Daniel: i lo-love you to ba-ba-baby.
Parker: shhh baby, don't speak.
She grabbed my face and kissed me again. I smiled and placed my hands on her waist. She then got off of me and everyone came and ran up to me. Just then, I closed me eyes and.....