35

Get on the bed and cuddle. We fell asleep in each others arms.
*DANIELS POV*
The movie ended and Zach and Ava went upstairs. Me and Parker went to put on our bathing suits and then into the hot tub. We sat there for a while just talking. Since Jonah and Ava were old enough, we asked them to go get us alcohol or wine. Jonah ended up going. He told everyone to come into the living room. Everyone sat on the couch and Jonah brought 2 bags in. He opened them and pulled out 2 bottles of champagne, 3 cases of beer, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, and 4 bottles of grey goose vodka.
Jonah: we bout to get litttttt🤙🏻
*ZACHS POV*
About an hour later, everybody was wasted big time besides me and Daniel. Jonah and Sophie were passed out on the couch and jack and Hayley were in jacks room passed out. Ava was being so touchy. I carried her upstairs into our room and put her into the bed. She fell asleep immediately so i took a shower and watched tv. We cuddled and I fell asleep with her in my arms.
*DANIELS POV*
Parker was so drunk. It was so funny seeing her like this. Zach just carried Ava upstairs and I'm pretty sure they fell asleep. Parker walked into the kitchen and came out with watermelon and strawberries and a knife.
Daniel: woah woah woah woah. What do you think your doing Parker.
Parker: FRUIT NINJA!
She handed me the fruit and she backed up. She backed up an held the knife like a baseball bat.
Parker: go.
Daniel: no no no.
I walked up to her and took the knife from her. She sat down and frowned.
Parker: your no fun!
She fell asleep and I carried her upstairs. I knew the guys were going to sleep late tomorrow and probably have headaches so i packed all of stuff up then I packed all of the boys stuff, besides jacks, he woke up and already started. When I was done, I went into bed with Parker and fell asleep. The boys and I were leaving for 2 weeks.
*JACKS POV*
I woke up with Hayley in the shower. I was leaving in for the airport in an hour and I needed to take a shower so I joined her. We got out and I dried my hair and did it. I then brushed my teeth, etc. Everyone was ready so we got in the car and headed to the airport. This ride was an hour so jonah drove, Sophie sat next to him in the passenger seat, me and Hayley were in the front, Daniel and Parker were behind us, And then Zach and ava were in the back. Corbyn was in New York with Christina so he was going to meet us there. When we got to the airport the girls walked with us to the gate.
Jack: I'm going to miss you so much. I will FaceTime and text you everyday, okay?
Hayley: okay I love you. Have fun.
Jack: I love you too.
*DANIELS POV*
Daniel: damn I'm going to miss you.
Parker: I'll miss you too, but I'll see you soon! I love you so much!
Daniel: I love you too.
*ZACHS POV*
I grabbed Avas hands and intertwined all my fingers with her fingers. I gave her a peck on the lips.
Zach: I love you.
Ava: I love you too bubba.
Zach: I'm going to miss you so much.
Ava: me too❤️
*JONAHS POV*
Jonah: I'll miss you babe.
Sophie: I'll miss you to. .
*ZACHS POV*
Before us guys walked away, we did our handshakes with our girls. We then walked away and kissed them goodbye.
*AVAS POV*
The boys just left and me and the girls drive home. We cleaned up the house a little bit and went shopping. When we came back home, we all took showers, ate dinner, and I fell asleep.
*HAYLEYS POV*
All the girls fell asleep besides me. Jack left all of the clothes he didn't bring everywhere in our room. It's was so much shoes and shirts. Not so much pants but there was lots of hats. I decided to text jack.
We texted for a little bit and then I was interrupted by.......