Chapter 5

Sophie: It came back negative.. thank god!
Ava: that would have been bad!
Sophie: so why am I throwing up?
I quickly ran into the kitchen and got a thermometer. I put it over her head and she was burning. She had the flu!
She walked up to her room and laid down. She fell asleep.
*JACKS POV*
Jonah walked downstairs in his boxers.
Jack: did y'all actually smash?
Jonah: Hell yah!
We did our secret hand shake and he smiled.
Zach: is she any good?
Jonah: eh, there's better.
Jack: who do y'all like...?
Zach: Ava 100%, she's so hot
Jonah: I'm digging Ava, kind of Sophie.
Daniel: for sure Parker
I started humping the air.!
Jack: ima smash Hayley you know I'm sayin.
Everyone laughs.
*HAYLEYS POV*
I walked up to my room and looked out my window.
The boys house was mainly glass and my window looked right into the kitchen and family room. I looked down and saw jack humping the air.
I said to myself....
"What is he doing lol"
I laid down on my window seat. I saw right into Jacks window. I saw him come in his room and sit on his bed. He didn't realize because I was hiding behind the curtain. He took off his shirt.
"Damn, those abs"
He took off his pants and I smiled. He started to take off his underwear and I turned away.
"Okay that's enough haha"
I didn't look anymore, I just put on my pajamas and laid in bed.
I got a text and it was from jack... I was so scared that he saw me looking through his window. I opened the text and it read
{hey Hayley☺️ me and the boys are having a party tomorrow at 7-1... do you and the girls want to come}
I replied with a simple yes! I then went to sleep.
*SOPHIES POV*
I got a text from Jonah in the morning about a party, I was so in! It was around 12, and everyone was still sleeping besides Jonah. He asked me to go get coffee and I said sure! We went out for coffee to Starbucks!
*JONAHS POV*
I invited her to coffee and we went to Starbucks. We both got the same thing. We sat across from each other and Sophie was staring at me. I think I'm starting to like her. We just talk and I realized something, yup, I definitely like her. We finished and pulled into the driveway, we got out of the car and I walked Sophie to her door. She was about to close the door.
Jonah: wait, soph...
*SOPHIES POV*
I was about to close the door when..
Jonah: wait, soph...
I loved how he called me soph☺️
Sophie: yah...
he quickly grabbed my neck and waist and kissed me. We flung in the doors while making out. I dropped my bag and keys and we made out on the stairs. We reached the top of the stairs.
*JONAHS POV*
I rapped her legs around my back and I slammed in the wall. She let out a few small noises. I opened her door to her room and I threw her on the bed. I took off my shirt and I jumped on top of her. We made out for a while, I started to unbutton her jeans. I unzipped them and she stoped me and leaned up.
Sophie: I don't think this is a good idea...
Jonah: what? Why??
Sophie: were not even dating and I think we should wait.
*SOPHIES POV*
Jonah: oh come on, we've done it before.
He kissed my lower stomach and i pushed him off.
Sophie: Jonah stop
Jonah: oh i see, your playing hard to get...
He started to pull down my jeans then I pushed him off and kicked him in the balls.
Sophie: I SAID STOP!
He quickly stood up and apologized. I forgave him... I know I shouldn't have but I did. He came and sat next to me and we watched tv.
*JACKS POV* I woke up and looked through my window to see Hayley taking off her shirt so she was in her bra and sweatpants. She then took off her sweatpants. I ran to my bathroom and got a few tissues. I grabbed my lotion in the side of my bed and began do to my thing.
*HAYLEYS POV*
I woke up and began to change. I was in my bra and underwear till I heard a loud grunt... I looked through my window to see jack starring at my with his pants off. He noticed me and quickly covered himself. I quickly closed my curtains and threw in a shirt and pants. I walked over to the boys house and walked into jacks room. He was throwing tissues away and putting his belt on... he didn't realize I was in here..
Hayley: why the hell were you jerking off while watching me change.....?
He turned towards me with embarrassment.
Jack: I.. I.. i....