Chapter 6

// ❤️jack and Hayleys chapter❤️//
____________________________________
*HAYLEYS POV*
Jack: I..i...I am so sorry..... I didn't mean for you to see that....
Hayley: well yah, I didn't mean for me to see that either!
——————-
^IT WAS NOW OCTOBER, WE STILL ONLY NEW THEM FOR A FEW DAYS BUT SEASONS CHANGE FAST IN THIS LOL😂^
——————-
I walked out in disgust! I took a nap and woke up 2 hours before the Halloween party! Sophie, Ava, Parker, and I all did out makeup and got ready! We matched with the boys and We looked like this>>>>
Me and Jack:
(I wore booty shorts) (from Risky Business!!)

 Hayley: well yah, I didn't mean for me to see that either!——————-^IT WAS NOW OCTOBER, WE STILL ONLY NEW THEM FOR A FEW DAYS BUT SEASONS CHANGE FAST IN THIS LOL😂^——————-I walked out in disgust! I took a nap and woke up 2 hours before the Hallowee...

Ava and Zach:

Parker and Daniel:

Parker and Daniel:

Sophie and Jonah:

We arrived at the boys house and there was like 300 people and the party stared at 7 and its only 6:50

We arrived at the boys house and there was like 300 people and the party stared at 7 and its only 6:50. Jack walked up to me and apologized about this
Morning.
Zach walked downstairs and looked at Ava like she was the hottest girl on the planet. He walked up to her and grabbed her waist and then brought his hands down to her hands.
Zach: you looked beautiful..
Ava: aww thanks zachy!
Everyone started to get drunk. It was around 1 and everyone started it go home.
*JACKS POV*
Hayley grabbed my collar of my shirt and pulled me close to her she whispered in my ear
Hayley: Follow me....
I could smell the alcohol in her breath. I take her hand and she brings me upstairs to my bedroom. She pulls me inside and she slammed the door. She aggressively pushes me on the bed and she laughs in an evil tone. She crawls on top of me and pushes her body against mine. She starts to unbutton my shirt. She gets to the last button and up clips the last one. I was liking this, she took off her shirt and she was left in her bra and booty shorts. She slips her fingers on the band of my underwear and began to pull down. I realized that we weren't dating and she's extremely drunk right now. I wanted to respects her boundaries so I quickly stop her and she gets mad.
Hayley: oh cmon jack
Jack: no Hayley, you will thank me later.
Even though I totally wanted to bang her right here right now, I didn't. I picked her up and walked her to her house. I brought her up to her bedroom and she laid down.
Hayley: jack...
Jack: yes babe, I mean Hayley....
Hayley: can you take off my shorts....
Jack: I would, but I think it's a better idea if you do it. I left her house and went back to mine. Everyone was gone. Jonah and soph were in Jonahs room sleeping, zach and Ava were in Zach's room, and Daniel and Parker were in the kitchen sleeping on the floor. I walked into my room to see people on my bed passed out. I checked the bedrooms all around the house and they were all occupied! I went back over to Hayleys and I laid down on the couch. I saw her tumble down the stairs. I ran to her and picked her up.
Jack: ARE YOU OKAY!
Hayley: yes, I'm perfect, come to my room.
I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I was walking out until...
Hayley: jack....
Jack: yeah....
Hayley: can you stay in here till I fall asleep?
Jack: oh um yah sure ofc!
I walked up to her and laid down. She invited me under the covers and I excepted. I was under the covers and Hayleys half naked body cuddled up next to mine. I got so turned on so I just closed me eyes.
I woke up in Hayleys bed.
Jack: shoot! I must've accidentally slept in here!
I slowly started to stand up so I don't wake up Hayley.
Hayley: jack......
I turned around annoyed at my self for waking her up....
Hayley: did we do anything last night!??
Jack: no, you tried forcing me to but I declined!
Hayley: thank you.
*HAYLEYS POV*
I was so happy to here that me and jack didn't do anything. I just felt like we did at first because I'm in my bra and underwear and jack is wearing a shirt and joggers. Jack walked downstairs and smiled at me as he walked out my room door.
*JACKS POV*
I set everything up! I heard footsteps coming down the stairs... she looked at me and started to tear up. She collected everything and have my a big hug! What I got her was......