Chapter 1

(This is my first book I hope y'all like it😊 enjoy 💕)

Destiny:
I sat on the bathroom floor crying as I look at the pregnancy test that reads Positive, this was supposed to be one of the most happiest moments of my life, but instead I'm here crying my eyes out thinking about what Chris would say about this, because he always tells me he doesn't want to have kids.

Chris is my husband we have been married for 5 years now we been together for 6. Everything was perfect at the beginning when we first meet, we were in love, we couldn't go a day without seeing each other, my mom and dad really didn't like Chris I guess they saw something that I didn't see, but none of that matter to me I was in love... well I thought I was🤦🏽‍♀️. So I ran away from home when I was 18 with Chris and he was 20 I didn't even finish high school and that kinda hurts me the most because graduation was only 3 weeks away, and I haven't seen my mom and dad since then. Chris and I now live in Houston Texas away from my family that I haven't seen in 5 years that live all the way in California. I wanted them to come to the wedding but Chris told me not to invite them because it would only start mess, so being the good wife that I am I listen to him.

Chris bust down the bathroom door interrupting me from my thoughts, I quickly hide the pregnancy test behind my back, I could tell that he has been smoking and doing other drugs looking at how red and puffy his eyes were, and seeing the white stuff on his nose.

"Destiny what TF you doing in here yo? Lemme find out you trying to sneak a nigga through the window and cheat on me" Chris said
I looked around the bathroom
"Baby there isn't even a window in this bathroom" I said
*SLAP*"That's not the fucking point get yo ass in that kitchen and make me some damn dinner ima be back in a hour and my food better be fucking ready" Chris said,

"Okay Chris" I said

"Okay what"? He said screaming in my face

"Okay Daddy"I said Crying against the wall

I swear he doesn't always act like this it's only when he's on the drugs witch  lately Has been everyday since he lost his job. Chris lost his job like 5 months ago and he doesn't want to tell me why all he say to me is "get out my damn business", he had a good job, he was a welder, bringing home 1,000 every week (I don't know if that's really how much they make I'm just guessing but ik they make good money)
so now I have to take care of all the bills plus take of the house, witch really makes me mad bc all he does now is sit on his ass and go out with his boys.

I went into the kitchen and stared at the stove "hmm what should I make"?
*
45 minutes later the food was done I made something simple tonight bc I'm really tired and ready to go to bed for my shift in the morning at the nursing home I'm currently a CNA right now but I plan on going back to school to get my GED and going to get my RN.

For dinner I made spaghetti with some garlic bread, and a small salad on the side, something light.

*
*

After I got done eating I quickly put all the leftovers up and made Chris a plate and put it in the microwave.
Sometimes I wonder damn this man put me through a lot and I'm still here trying to be a good wife, sometimes I feel stupid, and my best friend Jasmine always tells me to leave him, but she fails to realize it's not hard leaving someone you been with for 6 years that your really in love with it's just not that easy.

I heard the front door open and close as I was walking to the bed room and I seen Chris come in, I ignored him and made my way to the shower