Chapter 37

Destiny:

Me and Micheal sat on the swing chair looking at the water and the sun come up. I laid on Micheals chest while he rubbed my stomach.

"Have you thought about any names if its a boy" I said

"I was thinking Marcus or Micheal Jr." he said.

"I don't like the name Marcus but I would be fine with Micheal Jr. we can call him MJ" I said

"Yeah I like that baby MJ"he said

"And if it's a girl I was thinking about Michelle, that's all I can think about right now" I said.

"I like that name too, but as it get closer we will come up with something we like" Micheal said.

"I'm ready to get back home and get everything ready" I said taking out my phone. "I've been looking at some houses and some ideals for the baby's room, see" I said.

"Yeah that looks nice" he said.

"You didn't even look" I said laughing

"You know I don't like shopping and stuff, you just pick whatever you want you got good taste so I know you will pick something good" he said

"And how do you know I might get something you don't like" I said turning towards him.

"Trust me I know because I mean you are with me and I think I look pretty damn fine" he said rubbing he's chin smiling.

I pushed him "cocky much" I said rolling my eyes.

"Come here you know I'm just playing put whatever you pick out you know that I'm going to like it" he said grabbing me and kissing me on my lips that turned into a deep kiss.

"Hell nah, y'all not about to fuck right here y'all better go to the room" Deven said sitting down in the swing beside us.

I rolled my eyes at him " he just mad because he not getting any" I said looking at Micheal

"Hell yeah Cock blocker ass" Micheal said.

Soon Kayla came out with plates that had food on them and gave them to us.

We looked down at the plate and back at her.

"What?" She said sitting down beside Deven.

"Uhhh, no shade but what the fuck is this" Deven said picking up the piece of bacon.

"It's turkey bacon it's good for you" she said taking a bite of it.

He looked at her and then at us.

"Shut the fuck up Deven it's actually not that bad" I said.

"Fuck this healthy shit I'm going to McDonald's" Deven said getting up.

"You a hoe for that" Micheal said laughing.

I hit him " Why you over here laughing you need to be eating healthy you getting a little gut" I said.

Deven sat back down looking at us.

Micheal just looked at me.

"So you not going to say anything" Deven said being a instigator looking at Micheal.

"Nahh one thing I learned from women is that they always win even when they don't" Micheal said laughing.

"Shit you right about that" he said laughing.
"But I'm not eating this" Deven said pointing at his plate that was in the table.

"Just try it. It's actually pretty good" Kayla said.

He looked at her picking back up the plate. He took a bite of the bacon he looked at Kayla surprised.