Chapter 36

Destiny:

I woke up from a nap looking around the room to see Micheal wasn't in the bed anymore.

I put on a T-shirt and some shorts and walked out the room walking down the hallway until I seen a room with the door open seeing Micheal and Deven in it.

"Hey baby" Micheal said looking up at me and back at the computer.

"Look, this is where they are located at and this is their second trap right here not to far from where you and Des stay" Deven said pointing to the computer screen.

I walked out because I'm trying not to stress right now because it's not good for the baby.

I walked to the kitchen to see two big McDonald's bags I looked through them to see they where just filled up with burgers.
I chuckled "wow thanks for trying to keep me healthy" I said to myself

I picked up one bag and headed to the room Kayla was in I knocked on the door and opened it seeing her in the bed up under the covers facing toward the window looking at the water.

I walked to the bed getting under the covers with her, she turned around looking at me.

"Here" I said handing her two double cheeseburgers

She grabbed both of them sitting up in the bed.

" I will always be her for you Kayla no matter what, don't ever think that your in this alone" I said.

She looked at me and gave me a smile and laid her head on my shoulders.
There was a long silence until she spoke up.

"You know.....I never thought I would ever have to feel this pain" she said

"No one does when they're in love, but some times things happens for a reason, you might not realize it or see it now but sometimes God remove people out of your life because they might be in the way of what God really has planned for you" I said.

"You might be right Des, I was walking around her like my relationship was all perfect and stuff when really it wasn't, this wasn't the first time Anthony cheated or put his hands on me" she said.

I stopped eating and looked at her. "Why didn't you tell me" I said

She shrugged her shoulders "I guess I didn't want you judging me" she said

"I'm the last person to be judging you over something like that, I was in a abusive relationship for years Kay and you know that, but I could have helped" I said.

"I know I should have because it would have probably pulled me out of the situation before it got this worse" she said.

"Everything will be okay we just got pray about, God will make away just stay prayed up I know it hurts like hell right now, but one day your going to look back and say thank you God for getting me out that situation, trust me" I said.

Micheal:

"It's like they knew were we stayed all this time" I said

"They had to for their trap to be that close" Deven said

Deven's phone started ringing.

He answered it putting it on speaker

"Wassup Kevin" he said

" Sabrina and Bobby are dead" he said

"Damn" Deven said kicking the wall.

"They are getting too close the rest of y'all try to stay low, until I come up tomorrow so we can come up with a Plan."