Chapter 35

Destiny:

"What are you doing here" Micheal said

"Wait wait wait first how do y'all know each other, did you fucking my man too because I'm not going to be nice like Kayla" I said taking off my earrings.

"Well we did at one point of time" Maddison said.

"Oh nah I'm about to beat yo hoe ass" I said running towards her.

Micheal grabbed me pulling me toward him.
"Calm down baby, it was a long time ago" he said looking at me.

"Yeah it was a long ass time ago" Maddison said.

"Bitch you better watch how you say shit because you almost lost your life" I said fixing me clothes and folding my arms.

"What are you doing here Maddison and what do you mean is she sleeping with me to" Micheal said looking confused.

"Anthony and her was messing around and Anthony got her pregnant" Kayla said sitting up.

Micheal looked at Kayla confused.

"She didn't know that Anthony was married" Kayla said.

Micheal looked at Maddison squinting his eyes.

"I'm going to go guys, I hope you get better Kayla" Maddison said getting up and walking out the door.

"What the hell is going on" Kayla said

The nurse came in sitting down the release papers.

Micheal look at her waiting for her to walk out the room.
"Look me and Maddison used to date a while back and let just say when I was in the gang her brother ,Carlos, was also in a gang and our gangs didn't get along I didn't know that Carlos was her brother, but basically she used me to try to take down my gang so her brothers gang could be on top, I don't know what's she's up to right now but she's a sneaky ass bitch, ima sorry for using that word around y'all, but she is, she knows what she's doing, she's up to something, we need to go" he said.

I sign the papers and helped Kayla put on her clothes while Micheal stood in the hallway talking to Deven.

When we got done we opened the door seeing Micheal waiting on us.

"We ready" I said

We checked out walking outside.

"Leave your car here" Micheal said to me

We loaded up in his car and pulled out.

Soon Micheal's phone started ringing and he answered.

Micheal:

"Wassup" I said answering the phone.

"Whatever you do don't take Kayla back to her house since you said Maddison knows where her house is at" Deven said

"Tell me something that I don't know"I said

"Boss Boss" I heard Sabrina say in the back ground.

"Wassup" he said

"I think both of y'all need to hear this" she said.

"Carlos tapped into our system, he's coming for us" she said.

"I forgot all about them niggas they stayed low for so long" Deven said.

"They did that shit on purpose so they attack us when we least expect it" I said.

I pulled the car over running my hand down my face.

"Remember our safe house in Hawaii?"Deven said