Chapter 18

Destiny:

I walked in the room seeing De'Savon lifeless body laying in the bed, he looked so peaceful. I walked over to him grabbing his hand.

"I love you so much De'Savon, I really wish you didn't have to go like this" I said crying as my tears can from my eyes.

I called all De'Savon family members including his mom. That's like one of the hardest parts to do when someone passes away, how am I supposed to tell De'Savon mom that he's gone, first his father now him ik this is going to be hard for him.

I just stayed in the room all night with De'Savon lifeless body it's like I couldn't leave.

The next morning

"Destiny?, Destiny?"

I heard someone calling my name I open my eyes realizing I was back my hospital bed, I looked over to see Deven sitting in a chair beside me.

"Are you okay" he said

"Yeah" I said dryly " I was just really hoping that this was all a dream" I said looking down crying.

"Me too baby girl" he said grabbing my hand.

The nurse came in sitting my breakfast down on the table and giving me my release paper.

"Your are free so go Mrs.Destiny just sign these papers" she said smiling I gave her a slight smile.

*

After Deven sign my papers I went straight to Micheal's room he was still in a coma.

"I need you to come back Micheal, please I can't lose you too" I said sitting in a chair beside him holding his hands.

"De'Savon gone" I said crying
"And the sad thing about is I fell in love with all over again, and I lost him" I said crying.
"Stay strong Micheal not for just me but for you mom and family too we need you" I said crying

"I have to go to back to Cali for a few days to get De'Savon funeral ready, I promise I will come back and check up on you when it's over, I love you Micheal" I said placing a kiss on his forehead and walking out.

3 days later

All De'Savon family were here gather together for his funeral, and we all were listening to the preacher preach I sat by my mom and De'Savon mom.

After the funeral we all went to De'Savon mom house. And ate and talked about good and funny memories of De'Savon.

I walked up stairs to use the bath room when I seen De'Savon mom in his old room.

"Are you okay" I said walking in looking around the room that brought back so many memories.

"I'm going to miss him" she said sitting on his bed crying.

"Me to" I said sitting beside her.

"Here" she said handing me a letter, "De'Savon gave me this letter the day before he was coming to save Just in case anything happen.