Chapter 29

3 months later

Destiny:

These 3 months have been going good, me and Micheal officially moved to Cali and we were still in the apartment De'Savon bought me, Micheal finally opened up his gym down here and it's going pretty good and I've been trying to get the club straight out in Texas its kinda stressful trying to work from the club all the way in Cali but I'm getting through it I just get tired of my phone ringing all the damn time.

I just got off the phone with Romeo (the man that keeps the club organized) telling him all the plans for the next 3 days because I need a break and Micheal's birthday was in the 3 days and I needed to start getting his stuff ready, and it's been hard trying to do that with work and if it's not work it's Micheal's up under me being nosy, but I love my Pookie Bear so much.

"You ready" Kayla said
"Yeah" I said putting my phone in my purse and walking in the mall
The first store I walked in was Hibbett because Micheal has been driving me crazy about these Jordan's that's supposed to hit down here today.

"Are those the ones he was talking about" Kayla said picking up the shoe

"Yup" I said "excuse my ma'am do you have these in a size 13" I said.

"We should I c-"
"Alexis?" I said
"Destiny?" She said
"Omg Girl you looking good asf" I said giving her a hug.
"It's so good to see you girl and ik I had to get all that weight off of me" she said
"It's good seeing you to and you did A good job girl you looking like a whole snack" I said
We both laughed
"Thank you girl, but What you doing down here I thought you were staying in Texas" she said
"I was, but I decided to move back down here" I said
"Well let me go get these shoes for you real fast" she said walking to the back.

"Who was that" Kayla said
"That's Alexis she was like one of my close friends in school" I said looking through the shirts.

Alexis came back handing me the shoes "let me give you my number maybe we can catch back up on some things" she said I gave he my phone and she put her number in it.
"Okay I'll text you and let you know when we can meet back up" I said
I picked up a few more shoes, shirts and basketball shorts and went to a few more stores.

About 3 hours later I was done shopping and I was tired ass hell and I had to get home to start dinner.

I drop Micheal's presents off at Kayla's house because if I would have brought them to the house his nosy ass would have got into them.

I walked in my apartment throwing my purse on the couch and walked to the kitchen taking down something to eat, I heard the front door open and close, a smile came across my face I turned around see Micheal and some basketball shorts and a muscle shirt and he had wingstop sacks in his hand.

"Hey daddy" I said walking up to him wrapping my arms around him.
"Hey mama" putting down the sacks down and picking me up.
"I missed you all day" I said
"I missed you to" he said giving me a kiss.
"How's the gym going?" I said as he put me down.
"It's going good, what you do today" he said.
"You know stuff with the club and I had to go run a couple of errands, I'm so tired" I said sitting in the chair.
"That's why brought food, I wanted to give you a break you been doing so much around here and for me let me do something for you" he said smirking at me.
I started blushed looking at him "and what is that" I said
"First, I can start off by running you some bath water" he said walking off.

I looked up "Lord thank You for this man" I said.

I got up walking to the bathroom seeing Micheal fill up the tub putting my favorite bubble bath in. I slowly started taking off my clothing as he watched me.