Chapter 34

Kayla:

"I'm sorry you must have the wrong house or something" I said about to shut the door

"Your Husband owns the club downtown that's where I met him, before you try to beat my ass or anything I didn't know he had a wife until I seen this" she said taking a ring out her pocket.

I looked at it then held out my hand and she put it in me hand.

"This is Anthony's ring" I said

"Yeah I'm sorry to break up your home, but I didn't know he was married and I can't afford to take care of this baby by myself" she said crying

I really didn't know rather to Beat this girl ass or not, but she said she didn't know but so much anger was built in side of me.

I closed my eyes as a tear rolled down trying to not take my anger out on this girl.

Anthony:

I pulled up in the driveway got out my car and walking up to the door unlocking it and opening it.

It was kinda dark in the house.
"Baby" I called out walking to the kitchen counter picking up the mail and going through it. As I was going the the mail I seen a picture of a ultrasound on the other side of the counter. I picked it up.

"Baby" I called out again
"I'm in here" I heard her say coming from the living room.

I walked towards the living room "Are you-"
I looked up to see Maddison and Kayla sitting on the couch both of them looked at me with their arms crossed.

"Wha what are you doing here Maddison" I said.

"No the real question is what were you doing with her" Kayla said

I just stood there.

"So you don't have anything to say" Kayla said getting up.

"I'm sorry Kayla I didn't mean for any of this to happen"

She shuck her head "what happened to I will never hurt you Kayla, all these years we been together I wouldn't throw that away" she said mocking me

"Kayla please just let me explain" I said grabbing her.

"Anthony let me go" she said

"Let me just talk to you" I said

"Look you better get off my before I kill yo ass,but I'm trying not to do that because I want your unborn child to have it's dad in it's life" she said pushing me off her.

I looked at Maddison "didn't I tell you not to come by my house" I said to her.

"Your not going to put this all on me like it's my fault your the one that didn't tell me you had a wife and your the one that didn't wear a condom" Maddison said standing up getting in my face.

I looked at her and walked over to Kayla
"Baby please just le-"

"Get the fuck out Anthony" she said cutting me off.

"First off I pay the damn bills in here" I said

"You know what fuck this shit" she said walking towards the stairs.

I grabbed her.
"Your not leaving" I said

"Get the fuck off me Anthony" she said hitting me in my face.

"Girl you better stop hitting me like that" I said trying to grab her hands.

She punched me in my eye and I grabbed her throat.

"What tf I say" I said

Before you know I felt someone hitting me on my back and it was Maddison.
"Let her go" she said hitting me in my back.

I pushed her back "why are you still here get the fuck out" I said.

Maddison:

"No let her go" I Said trying to make him stop chocking her.

Soon Kayla fell to the ground Anthony turned around looking at me.

"Get the fuck out" he said

I ran up to Kayla who was passed out and she wasn't breathing.

" You need to get her to the hospital she's not breathing" I said.

He picked me up carrying me out the door and throwing me on the door step and shutting the door, I quickly grabbed my phone calling 911.

*
*

Destiny:

"Lets go with the yellow one" I said talking on the phone with Romeo.

I took my phone from my ear seeing I had a incoming call.

"Hold on Romeo" I said clicking over to the other line.

"Hello?" I said
"Yes am I'm speaking to Mrs.Destiny" a lady said on the phone
"This is her, how can I help you" I said
"Kayla Anderson was rushed to the hospital you were one of the people on her emergency contact" she said
"I'm on my way"I said hanging up the phone I put on my shoes running out the door.

*
*

I walked fast down the hallway trying to get to the room, when I found the room number I opened the door seeing Kayla laying in the bed and a girl sitting on the couch looking down at her fingers.

When I shut the door she looked at me.
"Hi" she said looking at me and looking back down.
"Hi, what happened" I said walking over to Kayla.
"Are you okay" I said talking to Kayla
She started crying "Anthony" she said
"What did he do" I said
She sniffed her nose a few times
And told me the whole story.

"I'm sorry Kayla this is all my fault" Maddison said

"It's not your fault, you didn't know" Kayla said.

I was surprised, Kayla was handling this better that I though she would have.

"So did they say how long Anthony was going to be in jail" I said

"Not yet, but I need to get my kids and get out of here I can't let this happen again" Kayla said crying.

"Kayla you just can't get the kids and leave I know what Anthony did was totally wrong but you can keep him from seeing his kids" I said

"I'm not trying to keep him from his kids, but I gotta do something" she said

"You and the kids can stay with me and Micheal for a while we will figure something out" I said.

"Is everything okay"Micheal said coming through the door.
He stopped and had a confused look on his face.  "Maddison?" He said.

I looked confused "Umm what's going on?" I said.

To be continued......