Chapter 38

1 week later

Destiny:

Me, Micheal and Kayla were back in Cali and Deven went back to Texas.
We couldn't go back to our apartment because it was destroyed, so we were currently staying in a nice apartment Kayla got for her in the kids until me and Micheal find a house.

And speaking of finding a house that's what me Kayla were doing now and since Micheal didn't wanna come he's watching Britney and Brice.

"Now I see why Micheal didn't wanna come with you, this is like the 20th house we looked at" Kayla said

"I didn't like those tho, and it has not been that many houses" I said laughing as we got in the car driving to the next house.

"Those other houses were beautiful how could you not like them and it really has been that many" Kayla said.

"They were but I want something that feels homey" I said.

We pulled up to the next house it was a two story house and it had a nice size front yard the grass was really green and it had beautiful flowers around it with a walk path from the drive way to the door.
We got out the car and opened the door to see a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
We walked around seeing that it had 4 bedrooms and and three and half baths and it had a big backyard with a pool and a jacuzzi, but most importantly it had a beautiful kitchen, I stood in the kitchen with my hands on the counter.

"This is it" I said looking up at Kayla.
"Yay! I was thinking the same thing" She said clapping her hands.

"I can't wait to start my family in this gorgeous house" I said looking around.

We walked around some more talking to the lady that was hosting the house.

*
*
*

We made it back to the house opening the door seeing Micheal knocked out sleep on the couch with Brittney beside him sleep and Brice laying across his lap.

Me and Kayla chuckled.

"I haven't seen them knocked out like this in forever" Kayla said picking up Brice off Micheal lap causing him to wake up.

"Finally y'all back" he said getting up and walking over to me giving me a kiss and grabbing the sacks out my hand.

I followed him to the kitchen he sat the sack down on the counter and I started going through them so I can get the stuff out to start cooking.

"How did it go" Micheal said leaning against the counter.

I looked at him and smiled.
"I found the house that I've always dreamed of living in, baby it's beautiful it's a 4 bed room, two stories three and a half baths, and It has a pool and a jacuzzi, and the back yard is so big we can put like 3 more houses back there"I said

"Forget all that other stuff I'm ready to get in jacuzzi and I'm just ready to start back walking around necked" Micheal said wrapping his arms around me and grabbing my booty.

"Your nasty and you not going to be doing it for long" I said laughing.

"Nasty for you" he said giving me a kiss on my lips.