Chapter 19

3 weeks later

Destiny:

I've been reading the letter De'Savon wrote for me and thinking about him everyday, I was at the beach just thinking about all the fun and funny memories me and De'Savon had....I just thank God for De'Savon bc he helped me with so many things from when we were younger till now I know God sent De'Savon in my like for a reason.

I sat down on the sand looking at the sun come up like me and De'Savon used to do all the time.

Next thing you know I seen someone standing in all white from the corner of my eye I turned around to De'Savon standing there, he was glowing and he looked so bright and he was smiling I slowly got up walking towards him.

"Are you just going to stand there and look at me" he said smiling and laughing.

"I-I don't know what to say" I said looking shocked

He walked over to me.
"Stop worrying about me Pooh, I'm okay you need to focus on yourself" he said smiling at me.

"It's just hard De'Savon" I said looking at him, I love you so much Bear and I fell in love with you I really wish I would have told you this while you were here, I really thought.....maybe it's you I needed, but now your gone and I don't know what to do" I said crying

"Everything happens for a reason Pooh, sometimes the person you really need is someone you never knew you needed " he said and just like that he disappeared.

I just stood there with tears coming out my eyes.

*
*
*
*

5:00p.m
Micheal:

I was finally back home but I was on these bullshidd ass crutches I really hate using these things. I got up trying to slowly walk to the kitchen with out them till I seen Destiny walking in through the door with Walmart bags in her hands I tired turning around going back to the living room but she spotted me.

"Busted" she said laughing

"Damn"I said hopping back to the couch

"Your leg ain't going to never get better if you keep putting pressure on it" Destiny said helping me walk to the couch.

"Ughhh them things be hurting my damn arm pits" I said

"I'll try to fine some cushions or something to put on them, but you better be Lucky I seen you and not your mom" I said laughing walking back to the Kitchen.

"Fr she stay on my ass" I said

Before you knew it I felt a slap on the back of my head.

"What the hell I tell you about not using those crutches" my mom said.

I jumped and looked over at Destiny she was laughing rolling all over the floor.

"Snitch" I said looking at her rubbing the back of my head.

Her and my mom walked in the kitchen laughing.

*
*
*
*

About 1 hour later Destiny came in bringing me a plate it looked good asf  she made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, Macaroni and Cheese, and corn bread
I quickly took the plate away from her digging in.