Chapter 46

One week later

Destiny:

"Oh my god I'm so ready to have this baby" I said holding my stomach in pain.

"I keep trying to tell yo ass to sit down somewhere, and let me finish cooking" Michael said grabbing my hips.

"because I said I got it" I said pushing him off me.

"Umm, I don't know where all this attitude comimg from but when I come back in here it needs to be gone" Michael said walking out the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes again turning around to finish cooking. This baby has been killing me, my back hurts,feet are swollen and I'm horny all the damn time but I don't wannna be touched at the same time, lord please help me. Michael talking "wE ArE gOIng tO HaVE AnoTheR bAbY aFtEr THis" he can forget that shit because it's not going to happen.

Michael walked back to the kitchen sitting down at the island looking down at his phone.

I just looked at him.
He looked up from his phone and noticed I was looking at him so he put down his phone folding his arms and started looking back at me.

"Is the attitude gone" He said.
"Maybe" I said.
"I'm tired of this" he said getting up.
I just watched him walk out the kitchen.
"Wtf" I said to my self turning around to finishing cooking.
Then I felt a pair of arms warp around me.
"I love you Des, but I don't like this attitude you been giving me lately" he said.
"Well I'm pregnant I don't know how to feel sometimes, this baby is always kicking me I'm always in so much pain, I'm sorry" I said as tears came down rolling down my cheeks.
"Look baby come sit down and relax and let yo man take care of you, I got this"
"Baby.... you can't cook" I said crossing my arms.
"Des go sit down, I got this"
"Ooookkkkaaaayyyy" I said walking in the living room.
"This is about to be a breeze" I heard Michael say.

5 minutes later

"Shit" I heard Michael screaming from the kitchen.

"Is everything okay baby!" I said

"Ye-yeah everything is okay in here just keep watching tv!"
*BOOM* *CRASH*
I jumped turning around.
"That was nothing baby!"he said screaming.
"Lord this man is going to destroy my kitchen" I said throwing my hands up.
I walked in the kitchen to see I was right my kitchen was a mess and and Michael was walking back and forth from the recipe book back to the stove.
"Bae!" I said laughing.
"Huh" he turned around and he has all types of stuff on he face and shirt.
I busted out laughing "is it-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I was laughing so hard.
"Is it really that hard to make mashed potatoes and Macaroni" I said still laughing
"Well I'm done now, look" I walked over to the stove.
"Well damn, I guess we just eating pork chops tonight"
"don't play my cooking like that"
I looked at the food and back at him.
"I'm not eating that shit" I said.
"You right it doesn't look to good" he said laughing.
Soon we heard a knock at the door.
"I got it because you don't know how to look out peep holes you just open the door" Michael said.
"Whatever" I said laughing.
I followed him to the door and he opened it.

"Heyy" Anthony said scratching the back of his neck.

"Wassup" Michael said

"Really Michael???, what are you doing here Anthony, when you did out, and how the hell do you know where we stay?" I said looking confused.
"Look I just need someone where to stay till I get on feet again" He said.
"And out of all the other places you could have went you came here?" I said.
"Stop Des" Michael said.
"No don't say stop to me, so you telling me we just going to forget about all the shit he put us through especially Kayla?"
"Come in" Michael said letting Anthony in and he walked to the living room.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, he could have went some where else" I said.
"It's not going hurt to help him out a little, all that was in the past let it go" Michael said
"Let it go!! Let it go!!! Nigga we could have died and I'm not trying to almost lose you again, so tell that nigga he gottato go" I said.
He walked away from going to the living room.
"I know you just didn't walk away from me" I said.
"I think I did" Michael said looking back at me.
I walked in the living room with my arms crossed.
"So How y'all been, I see you gotta belly now" Anthony said smiling.
"Cut the bullshit, did you set us up" I said.
"What are you talking about Des" Anthony said
Micheal got up pulling me to the side.
"Baby I got this, go to the room and rest or something" Michael said giving me a kiss on the forehead I looked at him and back at Anthony and walked towards the room.

Michael:

"Sorry about that" I said sitting on the couch across from Anthony.
"Its all good"
"So what brings you over here"
"Bro I just got out 2 days ago and I really don't have anywhere to go, I tired to get in touch with Kayla but she not answering the phone"
"Yeah ion think she wants to talk to you right now" I said
"Yeah, I know I did her wrong and I just want to apologize to her, I need my wife back" he said.
"I think it might be to late for that" I said under my breath.
"What" He said looking up at me.
"Look I'll get Destiny to talk to her for you and we'll let her think about it, but for now here" I said handing him some money.
"Go get a hotel or something and clean your self up" I said getting up leading him out the door.
"Thanks bro, when I get back on my feet I promise I got you" He said stepping outside the door.
"Nahh you good, but if I find out you was behind that shit that happened with Maddison and her brother, lets just say I got someone that's really good at hiding bodies" I said then shutting the door

I turned around to see Destiny standing behind me hold her stomach then all of a sudden water started coming down on the floor.

"OHHH SHIT" I said running up to her.

-Michael still doesn't know how to cook😂
-Anthony is back😱
-Will he find out about Deven and Kayla?
-Destiny's water broke!!
-Stay Tuned❤️

I know I know I was supposed to update this yesterday but I feel asleep then I had school so I'm sorry.😭😭

And please be sure to check out my new book "Best friends forever?" !!!!!!!!!!!