Chapter 42

1 month later

Destiny:

I was official now 7 months and I'm so ready to have this little boy he's been kicking turning back flips and everything else in my stomach I know he's going to hyper active because he doesn't stop moving.

I woke up seeing Micheal wasn't in bed, he must be at work, I thought to myself
I slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom when I started hearing nose coming from down stairs.

I walked down the stairs to see 2 white man and Micheal in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning baby" he said walking towards me giving me a kiss.

"What's all this" I said looking confused.

"Look baby I know you be tired all the time so I hired us our on personal cooks" he said.

I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"What" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't want these strange man in my house and I don't need no one to cook I like cooking" I said.

"I understand but baby, we can just keep them until you have the baby, I just don't want you to be on your feet to much look at them" he said pointing to my feet.

I rolled my eyes as he guided me to the table.

"Don't you have work" I said.

"Don't worry about all that right now just relax" he said.

I sat down at the table and he sat down across from me.

the cooks came in sitting the food down in front of us.

"Thank you" I said

I looked over at Micheal's plate and back at mine.

"Ohh noooo why I can't have what he got" I said pointing to his plate.

"Mr. Johnson said that you where on a diet" the man said

I looked at him squinting my eyes.

"What?.. you need to be eating healthy you heard what the doctor said" he said.

"But baby I want some pancakes with whip cream and strawberries" I said.

He looked at me with a straight face getting up out his seat.

3 minuets later he came back with pancakes whip cream and strawberries.

"Yay" I said clapping my hands.

"This the last time ima let you slide" he said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you daddy" I said taking a big bite of my pancakes.

"Don't thank me now, better thank me when we go up to the room in a few" he said sitting down.

"All you think about is getting some vagina" I said.

"That's not true" he said.

I chuckled.

"I think about getting my dick sucked too" he said.

I stopped eating and just looked at him.

"This why I don't wanna have maids and cooks and shit you don't know how to act, you can't be saying stuff like that around them" I said.

"Watch this yo James, you liked getting yo dick sucked don't you" he said to James as he walked in the dinning room.

"Umm yes sir" he said.