Chapter 23

Destiny:

Me and Micheal both read the letter and looked at each other.

"WTF man" Micheal said running his hand down his face. " I thought you said she was dead"

"They- They shot her, I seen it" I said grabbing the letter out his hand.

He walked back in the house and I followed behind him.

"Damn" he said slamming his hand on the kitchen counter.

I jumped a little
I went up to him and sat on the counter wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close.

"We are going to be okay" I said picking up my pink gun from beside me.

Micheal looked at me and smirked

"That's my girl" he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay ima go up stairs and look at the cameras to see if I can find anything, and you call Deven to let him know what happened" I said getting off the counter.

I went up stairs to look at the cameras trying to see if I can see the car license plate I rewind it back like 10 times and I found nothing.

"You find anything" Micheal said sitting beside me and Deven sat on the other side of me.

"No looks like the car doesn't even have a license plate, they knew what they were doing" I said playing the video again.

"And look someone else is in the car" Deven said

"It looks like a man" I said

"Do you think that's Chris" Micheal said

"No we killed him he dead for sure" Deven said

"Y'all said that about Jasmine" Micheal said looking at Deven

"Wait, Look Jasmine came up to the door in a all black hoodie" I said zooming in
" But look you can kinda see some of Her face, wait Jasmine isn't that light" I said

"Right right, so who tf is that" Micheal said.

We looked at each other.

"Send this video to me so I can show them down at the trap Destiny". Deven said getting up and so did Micheal.

"I'ma run to the trap too, Des ima need you to stay here and start packing" he said placing a kiss on my head and walking out.

I got up jogging to the room and started packing our things

Micheal:

"So you telling me you can't find anything!" I said walking around the room.

"No sir I've tired everything" Kevin said

"We need to think harder" Deven said

"Who else was working for Chris" I said

Kevin turned to the computer and started typing.

"We have this dude, his name is Benjamin Crager he stays on 1300 north way street" Kevin said

"Say no more" Deven said " let's go"

Me Deven and Kevin got in the car driving to the address, we stopped a little bit before the house getting out walking to the back of the big ass house.

Kevin shot out all the cameras as we made our way the the back door, I kicked in the door watching it fall to the ground. Kevin walked in telling us that everything was clear and we walked in behind him with our guns in our hands.