Chapter 24

Destiny:

I got out the car looking around the private airport, Kayla ran up to me.

"Hey girl, I missed you" she said giving me a hug.

"Wassup Destoo" Anthony said giving me a side hug.

I looked back at Micheal who was getting my bags out the car Anthony took them and started walking to the plane.

"Ima give y'all sometime alone" Kayla said walking back to the plane.

I looked at her and looked back at Micheal, he stood there with his back against the car looking good as ever, tears started rolling down my face and he held is arms out for me to come to him, I ran up to him like a little kid squeezing him tight.

"Ima miss you so much" I said

"Ima miss you too, this is going to be over with before you know it, I love you so much" he said holding my cubby face and pecking my lips a lot of times.

"I love you too" I said Chuckling a little bc he kept kissing me.

I gave him one last hug and walked away before I started walking up the stairs I looked back at him one more time, I held up my pinky finger "promise" I mouth to him

"I promise" mouth back holding up his pinky finger

I walked on the plane taking my seat and looked out the window to see Micheal still standing there waiting for us to take off.
"I can't wait for all this to be over with so I can just be with my man" I said talking to Kayla who was sitting in front of me.

"This will be over with before you know it" she said giving me a smile.

Micheal:

After the plane left I got in the car to head to the trap.
The faster we start working the faster my baby can come back home.
I pulled up at the trap getting out and walking in and going straight to Deven's office.

"Wassup bro" I said dapping him up.
"Sup" he said
"So what's going on?" I said
"The first step we need to take is trying to see who's watching us from the inside" he said turning around to his computer
"Come look at this, me and Kevin put up cameras and everyone houses that works for me and we put tracking devices on their phone and we even made it to every time they call or revive calls they come straight here including text messages" Deven said

"Bet, So no one knows about this but me you and Kevin" I said

"Yup" he said smirking

"Thanks for the help bro" I said as we did our hand shake.

"Anytime bro, you know I got you and sis-in-law, even tho you know that was mine first" he said shrugging his shoulders and chuckling.

"Nigga you know she was feeling me first anyways" I said walking out laughing.

I got in my car making my way to Wingstop to get me something to eat I got out my car walking in to the front counter.

"Welcome to Wingstop what can I get for you today" the lady said

"Lemme get a 8 piece bone in Original hot combo" I said

I gave her the money grabbing my cup and getting me something to drink.

"You still looking good I see" a girl voice said behind me, I turned around to see Kisha my old high school crush

"Wassup girl" I said as she gave me a hug

"How you been" She said

"I've been alright" I said

"Look like you doing damn good to me over there looking like a snack" she said look me up and down biting her lip.