SIXTEEN

-----------

-----------

SAM WAS SITTING IN A SMALL CAFE JUST OUTSIDE OF MYSTIC FALLS. He moved a napkin on the table with a smirk as Bonnie sat in front of him with a dull look on her face. "Everyone trusted you, which I told them not to," Bonnie started bravely as Sam tried to get inside her head but she was good.

It was always hard with witches and Sam had no idea why. "Shane told you not to trust me, didn't he?" Sam asked as the olive green eyed girl stared at him, feeling nothing but anger towards him. "You should understand who he is."

"I think I'll trust Shane," Bonnie nodded her head, cutting Sam off as he rolled his brown eyes before he placed the coffee cup above his lower lip, ready to drink. Bonnie watched him calmly as Sam smirked before lowering the cup.

"Did Elena tell you to drug me?" he asked as Bonnie looked a little surprised though her poker face was good. Sam took the cup again before he poured the liquid on the floor next to their table.

He received a few looks but no one dared to say anything to a dangerous looking guy. "You're paranoid for someone so... psychotic," Bonnie told him as she kept her straight blank face.

Sam sat back in his seat as he stared at Bonnie, done with her. "Elena wants to kill Kol, doesn't she?" Sam then asked as Bonnie looked at him before nodding her head. "I know everything Elena even thinks about. That's how close to her I am. She's desperate to get rid of me if she wants to kill Kol. That's why she sent you here. And I have a feeling I won't leave this nice building without you using one of your dark magic tricks."

Bonnie then smiled bitterly. "As someone who's working with Kol... You're not really his teammate, are you?"

"I really like this question to question thing, Bonnie Bennett, but I won't answer any of it," Sam then began to stand up as Bonnie stood up as well. "If Elena wants me to stop from getting inside her mind... She should stop searching for the cure. Otherwise, Kol will kill you all. And I'll make sure he starts with you."

Sam then started to walk away. "What did you wanted to tell me about Shane?" Bonnie then asked as her tone seemed higher than before.

He stopped in tracks before turning around to face her once again. "He doesn't care about you, Bonnie. He only wants to see his dead loved ones. And if you want to get out alive out of that island where Silas is... Don't go there in the first place," he told her with a small smirk.

Bonnie let out a sigh as he walked out of the cafe. Sam reached his car when suddenly his head began to hurt like hell. "Ah," he groaned from pain as he supported himself against his car. "Bonnie freaking Bennett."