FOURTEEN

-----------

-----------

KOL MIKAELSON WAS SLOWLY WALKING THROUGH THE HALLS OF MYSTIC FALLS SCHOOL. He began whistling as Sam walked besides him as if these two had been friends for ages. "So the lunatic is Shane?" Kol questioned curiously as Sam fixed his black denim jacket before smirking at Kol.

"Yeah. He wants to wake Silas up and I don't want this to happen," Sam answered dully causing Kol to stop. Sam stopped too as he turned to face a man who came to take him to his sister by force but then found someone who was similar to him. A killer.

"What do you know about Silas?" Kol asked curiously once again causing Sam to let out a sigh.

"Carol Lockwood was killed by your brother and Caroline called me hundreds of times and I don't even know why," Sam began as Kol listened even if it wasn't something extremely interesting to him. "But I didn't say anything back because I was busy trying to find out more about Silas only to get brought in this hell hole once again. So, no, I don't know a thing about Silas, just that Shane doesn't want me to know anything about him."

Kol nodded. "Which makes you believe that Silas isn't anything good," he understood as Sam nodded. "Well... You're right, mate. He'll just bring hell to this world."

Sam chuckled. "I'm not scared of hell."

"Didn't you want Elena to be human again?" Kol asked as Sam raised both of his eyebrows up in surprise. "Sorry, my sister is kind of a babbler."

Sam smirked as Kol waited for the answer. "I do want Elena to be human. But it's not as important as knowing who Silas really is and why Shane doesn't want me to know the truth."

Kol smirked so the two began to walk. "Go inside and tell Bekah that I'll collect Shane quickly out of the car," Kol mused as he left.

Sam didn't like being some kind of a servant but he still walked into the library to see Rebekah standing in front of Stefan, Elena and Caroline who were all seated.

Everyone raised their heads up to the door when they heard it open to see Sam standing there. "Sam," Caroline said in confusion as Rebekah smirked at the guy who walked in before closing the door.

"Long time, no see," Rebekah commented curiously as Sam glanced at Elena and Caroline. The two looked a little relieved to see him there but Stefan looked dull. Sam read him before musing. He found out about his brother and Elena. If Sam was in Stefan's place he would've murdered them both. But Stefan wasn't a psychopath.

"Indeed," Sam nodded as he took one step further only for Rebekah to grab him by his jacket. "I just came. No need to get greedy, Rebekah."