Flirty?

Momo's POV.

"Then if you are her father, then why is she mad at you." I asked.

He told me the whole story, and I ran away after Kazue-san. When I found her she was sitting on a bench and she watched the fight in live action. I sat down next to her and she asked

"He send you after me?" She didn't bother to look at me and I answered.

"No, I ran after you by myself. I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" She asked still looking at the fight.

"Why are you mad at All Might?" I asked, and then she turned to me and her eyes were wide and she said

"How.. How long are you know it?" She asked as little tears started to run down on her cheeks and  asked worriedly

"A-are you alright Kazue-san? What's wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing, nothing, I'm okay." She said as she wiped away her tears and I said quietly

"All Might told me about it earlier.. Can you tell me why are you mad?"

"Why? You ask why? Cause he left my mother behind while she was pregnant with me and six years later my mother died, and I was just by myself.. If Mitsuki-san didn't show up to help me, then I'll be death now.."

"Mitsuki-san?" I asked.

"Mitsuki-san was my mother's friend and at her furneal she walked at me and she said 'Hi, I'm Mitsuki. I was your mother's friend. I feel sorry for you. Let me help you. You can live with me, my husband and with my son. So?' . I said 'I'm sorry Mitsuki-san, but I don't want to bother you family.' She smiled at me and she asked again 'What about that if you need help then you call me and I'll help?' I hesitatly nodded, and she walked back to her husband and her son." 

She answered to me. I asked her

"Do you know who is her son?"

"Yes. Her son's name is.. Katsuki Bakugou.." She said. My eyes got wide and I said

"Bakugou-kun??!"

She nodded.

"C-can I ask you one more thing?" I asked her while stuttering.

"What is it?"

"Why were you crying?"

"Cause, people from this school had asked me this question too many times and now when you asked, I couldn't hold my tears back, sorry."

"Don't need to say sorry. I think we are friends now."

"I never had one so sorry if I say something not friendly." She said, and I nodded while smiling.

"By the was, we are at the boys theme, why did Ashido-san keep glaring at me? She do that since I told you guys, I had a fight with the boys."

"Oh, that. Well we girls keep asking her that is she is in love with Kirishima-kun, but she always changes the subject." I answered.

"She is. She is looking at him all the time. somethimes Kirishima looks at her as well. And then if that's right then she's mad at me because I hit her loved boy." She said.

"Well I think you will be angry if somebody tell you she had a fight with your love and she won." I answered while gligging.

"Well I think yeah." She said and she started to laught with me. Suddenly our shoulders got touched by two-two hands and Kazue said with closed eyes

"Did you want to scare us? Katsuki? Todoroki?"

"How did you know, it's us?" Todoroki-kun asked.

"It's ovbious. Only Katsuki know me enough to come behind me and try to scare me, but look at you and Momo-san Todoroki. You two look like a real cute couple." She answered.

Todoroki-kun and I were blushed as Bakugou-kun nodded. Bakugou-kun spoke up next as the two guys raised their hands from our shoulders

"All Might said we should look for you two. You two are really idiots. You come down here in the middle of our lesson."

"I know, that he send you. You wouldn't came by yourself. And you touched my shoulder, do you want me to touch yours?" Kazue-san spoke up.

"No, thanks." Bakugou-kun answered. I looked at them confused then I asked

"Why not? It's only your shoulders."

"Yeah, only shoulders, but she can change anyone into the opposite s*x." Todoroki-kun answered to my question. 

"Do you want to see him in his girl form again?" Kazue-san asked.

"Again? Did I ever saw him in a female version?" I asked.

"Yes, do you remember, when we first met?" Kazue-san asked, and I nodded and she said

"The girl with me Isn't Katsu. It's Katsuki." She said while grinning. My eyes got wide, I looked at Bakugou-kun and I said while gligging

"W-well Bakugou-kun, the long hair s-suits you..!" Kazue-san and I couldon't hold it in we both laughed so hard. But then the boys attacked us with tickling us. When we couldn't breath we shouted

"STOP! STOP IT! I CAN'T BREATH!" To that Bakugou-kun and Todoroki-kun stopped. Kazue-san is ended up on the ground with Bkugou-kun on the top of her, and I ended up on Todoroki-kun' lap. He and I blushed hard and I get off of his lap. I looked at Kazue-san and Bakugou-kun.

Kazue's POV.

I looked at Katsuki and I said 

"Will you get off of me?"

"What if I'm not?" He answered.

"Then I'll kick you in the balls. So?"

"Ok, ok."

Katsuki stood up and he helped me stand up, then Momo-san said

"You guys are pretty flirty with each other as well."

Katsuki and I looked at her and we both said

"What are you talking about? We're just acting normal with each other."

Todoroki and Momo looked at us confused, so we looked at them confused as well and then they said

"Normal? You two are flirting with each other."

"Do you think so? I always tought that's a normal action with him." I said while looking confused.

"Same here." Katsuki said.

"If you say so." Momo-san said.

"And Momo-san you call us flirty? You were sitting on Todoroki!"

"H-huh??! B-Bakugou-san was on the top of you!" Momo-san stuttered.

"Is this a contest or what?" Katsuki added.

~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it! :D

Read the next chapter if you liked it! ;D