3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th/8th Crystal: Sisters

Kazue's POV.

I put on a smirk and I kissed Katsuki on his cheek.

"I just need this."

Kagami smiled she threw Katsuki a crystal and she said

"Okay love birds but if you take more of my time my anger side will come out~!"

"What do you mean? You'll get angry? So?"

"No, not like the other people. My emotions are shows up in people. My hair is white as you can see, but if you make me angry an another person of me will appear with red hair. I am the Original Kagami, and she'll  be the Angry Kagami. She always want to fight and shout. This is the side effect from my quirk. And now I'm getting angrier and angrier so hurry up Kazue."

I showed a little suprise on my face then I slowly trted to walk over her. Then a girl with the same voice said

"Are you okay? Do you want me to help?"

I looked up and I saw Kagami with liliac hair color.

"That's my 'Worry' side. Anyway please hurry up."

"Okay." I said I take 'Worry's' hand and I walked up to her. When I reached her I waved goodbye to Katsuki and we disappeared to the roof.

Kagami held me tight as she jumpet forom roof to roof. Once I gasped and I found myself in the middle of a forest with a little wood house in it. I was suprised.

Katsuki's POV.

After she disappeared I said everything to the others then we searched for the other crystal, for Kagome. We got the crystal from her, then she said where should we search for the 5th then for the 6th.

We found Kasumi and Kana, but when we found the 7th she just ran away.

Days later when we found her again we all looked at her then she said

"What do you want brats?!"

"Your crystal!" Yaowhat shouted.

"You can't have it! I'll only give it to Kazue!"

"She is with Kagami-san!" Plateface said.

She kept glaring at us then she said

"I don't believe you."

"What do you want?" Half and half asked.

She blushed as hard as she could then she said

"I want a guy..!"

We all looked super confused. I was angry then I shouted

"REALLY?!! JUST A GUY?! WHAT THE HELL!!"

"OKAY, I WANT TO HER KAZUE'S VOICE TO ALLOW ME TO GIVE IT TO YOU AND I WANT YOU, YOU SHITTY HEDGEHOG!!"

I looked at her confused. I yelled

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS! I'M DATING WITH KAZUE!!"

To that her eyes got lifeless then she said

"O-okay, W-WHAT ABOUT THE 2 GUYS BEHIND YOU?!?"

"NO! THEY ARE OURS!!" Plateface and Yaowhat yelled while holding the guys arms tight, the guys blushed a little the I shouted again

"YOU HEARD THEM NOW HAND US THAT FUCKING CRYSAL!!"

"NOT EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS!"

Suddenly she looked away and she shouted

"WHAT ABOUT THAT MAN WITH KAIYA-NEESAN?!?"

"HUH?!?"

I looked at that freaking Sonic and Kaiya then Kaiya asked