3.0 - uncontrollable

[DANIEL SEAVEY]

I woke up dreading the day because I knew, sometime today that Joey would see some sort of video or picture of Madison and I together.

It made my heart break. Knowing the outcome of all of this.

We had to be an the arena by noon for sound check. Joey asked to come with us so of course we let her.

It was 11 by now and we were all getting dressed at stuff. I sat on the couch overthinking everything because I was already dressed and stuff.

Never leave me alone in my thoughts. It never goes well. I felt super anxious knowing what will happen.

Joey was like my rock. And I would lose myself without her.

I can't imagine the pain she'll feel when she finds out. I'd hate to hurt her. I hate hurting people. Especially the people I care about.

"Hey you ready to go?" Jonah asked, interrupting my thoughts. "Yeah, let's go." I said getting up and walking out into the garage.

I was silent the whole ride there. Just staring out the window. I hated my life. That sounds ungrateful. I know.

But when you have a lot of people judging you and looking up to you, it's hard to maintain happiness and keep things in your life that keep you happy.

Joey made me happy.

*hours later*

[JOEY STANFORD]

So I was sitting in the boys' dressing room right before the show. Ya know just checkin the socials.

When I come across this bizarre picture of what looks like Daniel kissing someone that isn't me.

I was in shock so I felt nothing. All I did was get off the couch. I searched for Daniel. Found Daniel. And asked him to explain.

I held up the picture.

"Care to explain?" I ask softly. He froze. All the emotions came flooding in.

"I'm sorry." He said with his voice cracking. It was dark so I could hardly see his face. "I think we should end things." I say as a tear falls.

"I understand." He says quietly before walking away, grabbing a pear of sunglasses and goes around a corner.

I suddenly burst into tears out of nowhere. I couldn't hold it in.

I ran into the the washroom and just cried and cried and cried. I decided to call Emily. I searched for her contact in my phone for a couple seconds before finding it.

I hit the call button and put my phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" She says from the other end. "I need you to come pick me up." I say between sobs. "Oh my gosh Joey what happened?" Emily asked concerned.

"I'll tell you when you get here. Please hurry." I said still crying. "Okay hun I'm on my way." Emily said. I heard her keys jangling in the background noise.

Tears just kept coming. Have you ever cried so hard it feels like you're about to throw up?

Well that's the level of sobbing I was at. Almost throwing up.

I could barely catch my breath.

All my memories with him came running through my head.

"Come." Daniel said quietly while patting his lap. I went over and straddled him on my knees.

I put my arms on his shoulders. He smoothly rubbed his hands up and down my sides.

We looked at each other for a while before
I started to lean in. We were so close to each other. I felt my lips connect with his warm, soft lips.

Fireworks went off in my stomach. It was like we were long overdue for a kiss like this. I smiled into the kiss unable to control it.

I cried harder.

"I love you Joey." He whispered. My stomach dropped but soon filled with happiness and joy.

I turned around leaning my back against the counter. "I love you too Daniel." I smiled at him.

I could feel the red dots appear on my cheeks as I blushed.

I loved him. I really did. And still do.

So much time had passed. My phone buzzed.

8:24pm
Emily: I'm out front

8:24pm
Me: I'm coming

I opened the stall. I looked in the mirror to see all the streaks of mascara on my face. I lightly dabbed it off and put on sunglasses to hide the fact that I had been crying.

I walk out of the washroom and make my way to the front exit.