Part One Hundred Nine: Caught in the Act

I sighed in pleasure as John finished inside of me and he kissed my neck lovingly. "We should do stuff like this more often. It's fucking exciting", he said and smirked. I nodded dreamily but cringed as I heard the door knob turn and then a key in the lock.

We both looked at each other shocked and John quickly pulled up his pants, grabbed my hand, helping me jump off the counter. We ran to the next shelve and let our bodies sink next to each other. John looked around the corner and placed his finger above his mouth. Someone was searching the shelves, grabbing a can that was just in front of where I was sitting.

I tried to be as silent as possible which was hard because I was still out of breath. Luckily that someone turned around again and I dared to breath normally. He turned as if he had heard me but then back around and left. When the door fell into the lock, John and me looked at each other and started laughing.

He put his hand to his chest and breathed out. "Damn. My heart was pumping", he said and I nodded. "Mine, too. Let's get the hell outta here", I said and stood up with him following me. We both sneaked back into our rooms.

When I was stripping out of my skirt, I noticed I didn't have any pants on and cursed. I quickly hopped off the bed and pitter-padded down the hall again and to the store room. I looked around and turned the knob, sneaking inside. When I closed the door behind me, I breathed deep. But then I noticed the lights were on and a guy was kneeling down on the floor. Picking a red something up. My panties. Fuck.

He looked around and to me, holding them up with the tip of his fingers. He raised a brow. "These yours?", he asked and I shook my head, turning red like a tomato. "Wrong room", I mumbled and turned around, running down the hall.

I was so out of breath when I reached my room, I had to catch a breath before I could go back inside. When I realized what had just happened, I started laughing hysterically. I shook my head, and went back inside. Lara turned around and grumbled. "Was that you laughing out there?" I only shook my head. "No no, go back to sleep."

There was a line outside the venue. Lots and lots of people were waiting to see the Chilis play tonight. And I was so proud of them. They had come so far. We were sitting backstage before the show started and John was tuning his guitar and playing around with Flea. Tony was warming up his voice and Lara was sitting there in her tiny skirt.. next to Chad. These two had "hit it off" at breakfast this morning and were hanging around ever since. I didn't like where this was leading. They were too flirty. When I saw how she placed her hand on his lap, I frowned. I just hoped she was not gonna cheat on Keanu.

Loe was sitting right next to me and eyed me from the side. "Everything okay, hun?" I rolled my eyes. "No.. look at these two", I said and looked to Lara. She nodded her head. "They seem to have fun." "Yeah.. a little too much fun if you ask me", I said. "How?" "She's dating someone else", I said and she placed her hand above her mouth. "Ouch.. didn't know that", she said and I shrugged. "Yeah.. but none of my business I guess."

When their manager Lindy poked his head into the room, everyone looked up. "You're up in five", he said and vanished again. The guys got ready and us girls walked up behind them, aiming for the bar. "You'll rock this", I said to them and John turned around, walking up to me, spinning his guitar to the side, grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. "I'll play this fucking guitar like it was your sizzling hot body", he said and kissed me. "Ow, watch out people, John's shredding this place tonight", Flea called after us and I rolled my eyes.

Where do you find the parrot gang? Of course, at the bar. Lara was going mad for the tequilas and already had three when they were two songs into the set. John was keeping his promise, playing his guitar like he was having sex with it which left me drooling over him. After they finished Sexy Mexican Maid, Flea took the mic.

"I don't know if you guys have seen this. But John actually licked his guitar up and down right before he went on stage. That's the kind of foreplay he does. I think he's gonna have babies with his guitar soon", he said and Tony chuckled. "He can have my babies, too", he said in Flea's direction and a couple of girls in the crowd cheered. John walked over to Flea and took his mic, looking to the crowd. "What you guys probably don't know. Anthony has actually given me head a couple of times. And it was awesome. He's the best at sucking cock." Flea pulled the mic in his direction and looked to John. "Will there be Anthony and John babies soon?" John cocked his head. "Well.. I'm free tonight. So.."

"Willing to share?", Loe asked and nudged my shoulder. The three of us started laughing, After drinks, and drinks and drinks we were almost unable to speak. When they started playing Higher Ground, we fought our way to the front row and just danced until exhaustion.

When the set was over, Lara turned to me and whisper-shouted into my ear: "I'm so gonna fuck him tonight." I was shocked and slapped her face but she only laughed. "You're not gonna stop me, girl."