[03] Vision

Tony and Bruce experimented on the synthetic body, which caused the four train wreckers to march towards the two scientists faster. Jade's amber eyes fell on a man whose face looked a little similar to her's, but no memory sparked in her mind on who Tony Stark could be to her.

"I'm gonna say this once," Steve started sternly.

"How about "nonce"?" Tony interrupted with a cocky smirk.

Jade walked out from behind Steve, and Tony's dark eyes immediately fell on her, his cocky smirk fading away in an instant. "Sir, you have to shut it down."

"JJ, I can't; I'm sorry," Tony said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Actually, I'm not sorry because this is going to protect the earth so we don't have to. After the whole mind-control-hokie-pokie thing that you were just indulged in, I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're doing."

Jade shifted her gaze on his hand before pushing it off her shoulder, feeling tensed at his touch. "I know enough."

"You're the one who doesn't know, Tony," Steve interjected.

"And you do?" Bruce asked with a frown on his face before his brown eyes shifted over to Wanda. "What is she now in your head?"

Wanda moved out from the other side of Steve, locking her eyes on him. "I know you're angry."

"Oh, we're way past that," he said, through gritted teeth. "I could choke the life out of you and not change a shade."

"Gosh, isn't that a little intense?" Jade questioned with slightly wide eyes. "You don't even know her."

Tony looked at her with confusion. "Do you even remember anything that has happened in the last twenty-four hours, JJ?"

"No, sir," Jade replied with a shrug of her shoulders. "And my name is Subject JS2, not JJ." She flinched as he stared at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Sorry to correct you. Just thought you would want to know, sir."

Bruce pointed a finger at Jade as he sent a glare in Wanda's direction. "Because of you three, the world hates the Hulk — me, even more."

"Bruce, after everything that's happened—" Steve started but got cut off by Tony.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony yelled.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda stated.

"This isn't a game—"

"The creature—"

Pietro used his speed to destroy the lab equipment, interrupting their argument. He stopped, holding up a cable. "No, no. Go on. You were saying?"

A bullet below caused the glass Pietro was standing on to shatter, and he fell through to the lower level. "Pietro!" Wanda called for her brother.

The monitors started beeping. On one of the screens, an alert popped up: POWER LOSS CRITICAL. Tony turned around and started typing something. "I'm re-routing the upload."

Jade started to charge towards him. "Sir, you can't—"

Steve threw his shield at the screens, sparks flying. Jade ducked out of the way as the hand of Tony's suit flew onto his hand and wrist. He aimed at Steve, blasting him back. Jade's eyes followed Steve and the only thought in her mind was that Tony was a threat.

Bruce noticed Wanda's eyes glowing red as she stared at Tony with hatred. He ran around her and gripped her wrists, stopping her. She gasped in surprise. "Go ahead, piss me off."

Jade jumped up and punched Tony back through some glass, but Tony hit Jade as well, and she went flying backward. Jade's focus loosened when she heard a sound. Thor entered, and he jumped up onto the Cradle. Everyone stopped and stared at him, waiting to see what he did. Jade's eyes widened when his hammer absorbed lightning.